Week 13 Games

Leader

42 minutes ago, Leader said:

Th Vikings will never win a SuperBowl.

Not. Happening.

Especially not with this defense.  They couldn't get it done in 2017 despite the game being in Minny that year, and their defense was better.

To me they look like the 2019 Packers.  Good record but caught breaks along the way, especially against Buffalo and Miami.  But they gotten their ***** kicked by Dallas and Philly, and today Goff is making a mockery of them.

1 minute ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Especially not with this defense.  They couldn't get it done in 2017 despite the game being in Minny that year, and their defense was better.

To me they look like the 2019 Packers.  Good record but caught breaks along the way, especially against Buffalo and Miami.  But they gotten their ***** kicked by Dallas and Philly, and today Goff is making a mockery of them.

Looks like the Packer D.  Playing off the ball easy 3rd down conversion.  Pathetic.  What the hell were they doing going for 2?  Seemed like a pretty dumb move. 

The thing I want the most for the Packers is a front 3 or 4 or 5, however we play it, that can be dominant like the Niners. That I feel is the biggest game changer for a team to have a dline that can set the attitude of a defence and allows you to do whatever you like at the back end

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

The thing I want the most for the Packers is a front 3 or 4 or 5, however we play it, that can be dominant like the Niners. That I feel is the biggest game changer for a team to have a dline that can set the attitude of a defence and allows you to do whatever you like at the back end

BINGO!

1 minute ago, Leader said:

The Bucs are being manhandled.

That 9er defense can dominate a game. Tampa lost Vita Vea for the rest of the game too. That means you can run on Tampa up the middle, which is the best thing to do. White is awesome running sideline to sideline, but not so much if you can get an interior lineman on him. 

Edited by Old Guy