Week 13 Games

Leader

nick wright -    The Raiders lost games to the Cardinals that they lead 23-7 with 8:15 left, to the Chiefs AND the Jags that they started up 17-0, and to the Rams that they lead 16-3 with 3:30 left.

And to Jeff Saturday.

Just a different type of impossible fan torture.

I just wanna know who it was who tried giving me **** and discrediting my opinion by bringing up the fact that I said the Lions were going to get good.

As an NFL fan it’s great to see that franchise get some excitement and optimism going for them.

I’ve really been pulling for them this year and I love what they’ve been doing for the most part with their rebuilding process.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I just wanna know who it was who tried giving me **** and discrediting my opinion by bringing up the fact that I said the Lions were going to get good.

As an NFL fan it’s great to see that franchise get some excitement and optimism going for them.

I’ve really been pulling for them this year and I love what they’ve been doing for the most part with their rebuilding process.

Sneaky fun team to root for this year. I find myself doing the same.

17 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

16 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Sneaky fun team to root for this year. I find myself doing the same.

When they win a superbowl before minnesota, its gonna be excellent

• Like 2

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Wait, the 10-2 Vikes are actually underdogs at the 5-7 Lions? Damn, everyone really knows they are the biggest frauds in league history

sharps money came in pretty big on Detroit when the line was MIN -1.  that moved the line to Detroit -2.5

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

When they win a superbowl before minnesota, its gonna be excellent

I want the Vikings to win a Super Bowl eventually. Although annoying, the Vikings have a pretty loyal fan base all throughout that area, and I’d like for my friend to experience a Super Bowl win.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

It could have been 4th down with us behind by 5 points in the 4th quarter with 1 second left on the clock and every other eligible receiver could have broken their leg at the snap and had the DB standing right in front of them and the DL all collapsed from hypothermia so there’s no pass rush and God could have parted the skies and said in a loud, booming yet gentle voice, “Aaron Rodgers if you throw this pass I promise Amari Rodgers will catch it,” and Aaron would have thrown it away.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I want the Vikings to win a Super Bowl eventually. Although annoying, the Vikings have a pretty loyal fan base all throughout that area, and I’d like for my friend to experience a Super Bowl win.

Nope , they play indoors and pipe in music , can't respect or root for !

• Like 1