Week 12 - Rams vs Saints

RamRod

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

If he's not calling 75+% of your plays at the LOS, he's not doing as much as Goff.

Honestly, I don’t know the percentage but he does a lot.  I know it’s been discussed a great deal throughout the season and part of the reason why we’re doing so well.  Doug Pederson has a lot of faith in him when it comes to that.  I think it will be on display in 2 weeks, which I am looking forward to greatly.

2 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Honestly, I don’t know the percentage but he does a lot.  I know it’s been discussed a great deal throughout the season and part of the reason why we’re doing so well.  Doug Pederson has a lot of faith in him when it comes to that.  I think it will be on display in 2 weeks, which I am looking forward to greatly.

It will be an interesting game. Hopefully, both teams come in relatively healthy.

1 hour ago, LARams91 said:

Yelling "Kill Kill" to change from a pass to a run doesn't count...

Just one example, him swapping wrs to take advantage of a better matchup

https://mobile.twitter.com/fduffy3/status/932722684810625024/video/1

Not just picked the play, installed it in the playbook bro...jump to 54 seconds with 2 defenders draped on him.

How do you like that move?!  Nice little spin move to avoid the rush against the Bears yesterday. I haven’t seen many QBs shed defenders like that.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdrianFedkiw/status/934856693007179776/video/1

I will say after watching Goff yesterday, I was impressed with how well he’s playing.  Pretty solid performance against a top team.  Glad that you guys got yourself your QBOTF.

That said our D is nasty and will be a tough one to face. I’m also interested in seeing if we can contain Gurley with our rush D.  Can’t wait for our game together.   Watching all these easy blowouts is getting boring lol.  Should be a nice preview for a playoff matchup, hopefully.?

I think the Iggles are due.. The other shoe will fall.. They're playing like a 8 year veteran team whose been together.. They're due for failure..

Just things have to fall to their means.. And my eagle friends are expecting the worse because that's what happens to those bozos. 

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

That first kickoff to the Saints after we scored on the opening drive still bugs me. Their returner touched the ball out of the end zone, juggled it back in to the end zone then downed it. Seems to me that's a safety, why wasn't it?

Because we're the rams man.. But that also could have been challenged no? 

I was saying this might have been a safety when it happened, either in this thread or the NFL Gen thread. The only reason I can think of that it wasn't a safety is because he didn't actually possess the ball until he was in the end zone. But if you look closely he may have had possession at the 1 then brought the ball back into the end zone for a safety. Probably would have been worth a challenge. I couldn't have been the only one to notice this.

12 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

That first kickoff to the Saints after we scored on the opening drive still bugs me. Their returner touched the ball out of the end zone, juggled it back in to the end zone then downed it. Seems to me that's a safety, why wasn't it?

I was thinking the same thing. Just posted about it with the clip above. I got excited for a second thinking we were about to get a safety.

Archived