Pete Carmichael

WindyCity

I think someone already made a thread about this earlier.

Pete has called plays before, and has had success. I'm sure he has picked up some things from Sean and would probably make a great OC elsewhere. I'm not sure if he would make a great HC though.

Sometimes Pete calls the plays, sometimes Payton does. They’ve switched back and forth a few times throughout the years. Sometimes Pete will randomly call a game in the middle of Sean calling a season, and sometimes the other way around.

He’s probably on a short leash here (most of Payton’s guys are) and I’m not sure how well equipped he is to take on a whole locker room.

I remember when Payton got hurt, and Carmichael ran the show from the sidelines and scored 62 points on the Colts.

But it was the Colts.  Led by Curtis Painter.

He's a solid coordinator, but in reality, half of us could probably score points with an offense like the Saints have.

I agree with others who've said he'd make a great OC but questionable HC. 

I dont know him personally so Im just basing this off of what I've seen but the man doesnt look like he has a mean bone in his body. 

Does he have the mental fortitude to control an entire locker room? Im not sure. 

On 11/21/2017 at 8:56 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Sometimes Pete calls the plays, sometimes Payton does. They’ve switched back and forth a few times throughout the years. Sometimes Pete will randomly call a game in the middle of Sean calling a season, and sometimes the other way around.

He’s probably on a short leash here (most of Payton’s guys are) and I’m not sure how well equipped he is to take on a whole locker room.

no way in hell is Carmichael or anyone on the offensive side of the ball on a short leash

On 11/22/2017 at 10:18 AM, SSK said:

I agree with others who've said he'd make a great OC but questionable HC. 

I dont know him personally so Im just basing this off of what I've seen but the man doesnt look like he has a mean bone in his body. 

Does he have the mental fortitude to control an entire locker room? Im not sure. 

You wouldn’t think that Belichick could be that type of coach either...but apparently even introverted weird people can be leaders of men if they are really smart and get results. 

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

You wouldn’t think that Belichick could be that type of coach either...but apparently even introverted weird people can be leaders of men if they are really smart and get results. 

Belichick is blunt, no nonsense, my **** works so follow along or **** off. I don't see that with Carmichael. Lol 

14 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

From what I understand, Belichick is pretty fun with his players, although he is a very focused man. The introvert we see is mostly the fact that he hates the media part, so he does what he can to blow that crap off, and I think it works. I mean, would you want to ask him any questions for an article? You already know the answer, and your not a journalist.

5 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

From what I understand, Belichick is pretty fun with his players, although he is a very focused man. The introvert we see is mostly the fact that he hates the media part, so he does what he can to blow that crap off, and I think it works. I mean, would you want to ask him any questions for an article? You already know the answer, and your not a journalist.

Maybe the players are too afraid to tell. :)

17 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Maybe the players are too afraid to tell. :)

Haha, no kiddin!

We've all had/seen that employee that is just awkward and nobody really wants to be around, but they're so good at what they do that they are accepted even though they have snot hanging out their nose all the time. .......maybe that's just me :/

Archived