GDT - Week 13 - The Bills come to town.

Iron_man

Feels like Mac is one of the only guys on offense trying.. he's running for his life. 

They just spent 10 minutes trying to feel good getting a touchdown... and now are going for a pathetic FG.. The only benefit I see from this game is that BB hopefully gets angry enough to make massive offensive changes in the offseason. 

I don't blame the defense.. they did enough today.. just as they have all season. You can't expect to hold top offenses in the NFL to less than 20 points to win a game. A defense can win you games against bad/good teams.. but great teams you need both the offense and defense to show up 

• Like 1

Some final thoughts.. 

• Josh Uche has had a great last 3-5 games.. really happy with him this season
  • Jon Jones wasn't as bad as people are saying. He's not elite but he's easily been a top 10 CB this season. You should be able to win the game holding an elite WR to 92 yards and 1 TD
  • The team really misses Barmore against elite offenses 
  • Marcus Jones is awesome and needs to play more on defense
  • Jack Jones has made HUGE improvement on his tackling from the beginning of the season to now
  • Hope Meyers is ok after that huge hit
  • Happy Thornton made a couple nice catches at the end of the game after some bad drops recently. Hopefully he can carry that into a better end of the season 
  • Mac is all heart.. he's never going to be elite but I'll never question his work ethic.. he's putting it all out there 
  • OT overhaul incoming
  • Please .. just please overhaul the offensive coaching staff 
  • Stevenson is amazing and reminds me of prime Steven Jackson 
  • Like 3

Just now, IheartMyV8 said:

It’s nice seeing the post game calling him out too. 

Really interesting seeing the video of Mac flipping out on the sideline about the play calling to let him throw the ****** ball 

He knows it's not going to work throwing 7 yard passes on 3rd and 9

The other thing I noticed was that from that first drive and the completion to Agholor, to the play on which Kobi was hurt, I don't think they attempted a single pass between the numbers. It was bizarre. I know the Bills have good safeties, but how do you not threaten the middle of the field at all?

23 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Feels like Mac is one of the only guys on offense trying.. he's running for his life. 

They have 3 guys with promise on offense that's it. Jones, Steve and Thornton.  They will be useles with Fat Matt. BB will not make a change going forward to the staff.

23 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

don't blame the defense.. they did enough today.. just as they have all season. You can't expect to hold top offenses in the NFL to less than 20 points to win a game. A defense can win you games against bad/good teams.. but great teams you need both the offense and defense to show up 

There is some hope however they are not good enough in the front seven and based on BB draft history he only hit on one player in the draft...Barmore. 

This game reminds me of the Celtic Bird ERA when they played a crap team/organization. They new they would beat them and didn't care until the 4th Q. Bills had no fear tonight.

Here one ,  Conor McDermott played better than Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by m haynes

4 minutes ago, Apparition said:

The other thing I noticed was that from that first drive and the completion to Agholor, to the play on which Kobi was hurt, I don't think they attempted a single pass between the numbers. It was bizarre. I know the Bills have good safeties, but how do you not threaten the middle of the field at all?

especially with big bodies like Parker, Jonnu, and Henry and guys who know how to protect themselves in Jakobi

9 minutes ago, Apparition said:

With 50 mil + on TEs!!!!!!!