Titans Search for New GM (Candidates) List on Page 1

KingTitan

3 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Why are people in the comments talking about comp picks or getting a pick for Ian if we hire him? Is that part of the Rooney Rule? Why would we have to give up a pick? or Why would someone be awarded a pick for hiring someone under the Rooney Rule?

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Why are people in the comments talking about comp picks or getting a pick for Ian if we hire him? Is that part of the Rooney Rule? Why would we have to give up a pick? or Why would someone be awarded a pick for hiring someone under the Rooney Rule?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/14/nfl-compensatory-picks-for-minority-coaches-and-executives-explained/

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I believe a team gets comp picks for minority hires if he was brought up in their system. I think the 49ers got picks when Mcdaniels got hired. So I think it’s the same for GM