Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Didn't feel like jumping out with "hey guys I'm the doctor" to start D2 but I don't have a choice now.

Why not just say you visited bcb when it would have caught forge lying, no need to claim role?

Always and I mean always sacrifice yourself to catch scum

But you didn't which is def suspect.  I still think its forge/bcb and now there is you thrown into the pile...

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Forge would have been caught if you just said you were sent to bcb.

Yet you waited and didnt say anything

You didnt need to say who you were even.

Sadly though, this is a mistake town makes

Its probably bcb/forge as scum

I asked over and over if anyone else thought bcb could be a bus driver and bussed people to him. Some said possibly, most said he's likely town. 

Not knowing another protector was out there, I didn't wanna jump to anything and expose my role. 

Just now, The Orca said:

@bcb1213what is your role?

@Jlashwhat is your role?

Ann Perkins, Doctor Odd Nights.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

i didn't waste a lynch, your vote was the deciding one lmao.

at least vote Forge instead of bcb, he's the only one I'd consider over you today.

you waited until it was too late to say anything "lmao"

Lynch me as the dumb guy, I guess. 

At one point yesterday Malf had said he thought bcb was a protector, and I responded with Danny Devito saying "nope". He also saw me soft claiming Ann Perkins days ago in conversation, and again last night when I was getting lynch votes. 

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

At one point yesterday Malf had said he thought bcb was a protector, and I responded with Danny Devito saying "nope". He also saw me soft claiming Ann Perkins days ago in conversation, and again last night when I was getting lynch votes. 

I mean, congrats, you were probably planning to claim Ann Perkins as soon as you janned her.

I'll do my due diligence and reread Forge tonight regardless, though.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Here's where you messed up.  An alleged watcher says he only saw me at myself.  You supposedly visited me.  Thus, you should have been screaming from the rooftops Forge was lying yesterday.  You would not have had to give your ability