Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

Just now, The Orca said:

Why would it be your fault lol. I've been pretty spot on so far, if I'm wrong I'm wrong. Ain't nothing to it. I'm not though 

I can tell you are totally prepared to accept being wrong by the way you keep saying you’re right and refuse to consider an alternative

ill see you after the game lol 

Just now, Dome said:

I can tell you are totally prepared to accept being wrong by the way you keep saying you’re right and refuse to consider an alternative

ill see you after the game lol 

No need to wait. If I'm wrong my bad, **** happens. I'm not wrong though. Notice how I've been on Forge, Swoosh, You, and Pickle. Yeah I haven't considered an alternative 🤣

You just swung and missed again

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No need to wait. If I'm wrong my bad, **** happens. I'm not wrong though. Notice how I've been on Forge, Swoosh, You, and Pickle. Yeah I haven't considered an alternative 🤣

You just swung and missed again

Can you at least share the tell that gave me up? I don’t want to do it again in the future.

5 hours ago, Dome said:

Yesterday pickle called me scum and made a point to say he had done so several times 

today he is on whicker and scoundrel 

trying to distance himself from scoundrel?

I’m thinking Scoundrel is scum roleblock and used his motivation I gave him to block both me and Josh last night and lied about blocking Pickle.

Off chance Whicker has played a brilliant scum game.

@Scoundrel why no move when we knew that scum would kill either BCB or Whicker last night?

We have Josh and I both being blocked and Josh claimed even night watcher with me as motivator and you were motivated by me N2.

Pickle verifying Scoundrel N3 is interesting.

I think it’s Pickle and Scoundrel left as scum with potentially Dome.

Sanchez soft claimed Ron and wasn’t CCd. I’m going to update my color list when I get to work but yeah Scoundrel went from yellow to orange.

54 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

who were you targeting, and can you remind me who you have targeted previously?

Sure

I targeted Jlash.

I figured that BCB would use his motivation to protect Whicker, which he likely did given his "see you guys" post at the end of day yesterday, so scum either targeted Whicker or just figured they should kill BCB as a protector variant. 

I figured then that Jlash could use his extra protection to protect Whicker again and either himself or a cleared Town role.

So, here's my full move:

N1: Motivated Malfatron

N2: Motivated Scoundrel. He then said he RB'd Pickle N3 which Pickle also said happened.

N3: Attempted to motivate Whicker, was redirected to BCB, as was the protector, who likely saved Whicker/BCB

N4: Attempted to motivate Jlash, and was told that my move failed. Josh, the even night watcher claim, was also told that his move failed.

Scoundrel said that he did not submit a move last night, which I find to be nothing short of, well, antitown given that he could have blocked Dome or doubled down on Pickle again. Sure, I suppose he could argue that potentially the scum redirect is in play and he was afraid that he'd redirect and block whicker or Josh, but at this stage of the game, it's worth the risk on that play. He could have blocked the redirect/kill or at least drawn an action.

Very doubtful scum has a killer, redirect, and block left. I'd bet that we have an ODD night scum redirect with an EVEN night scum block, or some x shot variation.

I think it's Pickle and Scoundrel. Neither has made a concerted effort to scum hunt.

Off chance it's Sanchez, but if Ron Swanson isn't in the game, I'd about riot. 

Yes, Donna is a staple, but she was a recurring character Seasons 1 and 2 whereas she wasn't a regular until Season 3.

Granted, Tom Haverford would be about as Town as it gets.