Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So Scoundrels move failed because Sanchez jailed you...or did Scoundrels move failed because it doesn't stop kills, or did they all succeed and you were double triple secret super duper blocked 

sanchez said his move doesn't block all moves, just kills:

26 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

It protects you from using your move and also protects you from dying. It doesn't say anything about stopping all moves against you. 

On 12/9/2022 at 1:19 AM, Daboyle said:
  1. @Forge - Lynched D3 (Tammy 2, 2-Shot Janitor, PandR Villains-Aligned)
  2. @Pickle Rick - Lynched D5 (Jeremy Jamm, Redirector (Odd) / Roleblocker (Even), PandR Villains-Aligned)

I'm pretty sure this is an error but I might as well ask: are these alignment colors meant to be different or the same? @Daboyle

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So Scoundrels move failed because Sanchez jailed you...or did Scoundrels move failed because it doesn't stop kills, or did they all succeed and you were double triple secret super duper blocked 

Scoundrel says his move succeeded and sanchez says his jailkeep isn’t the variety that blocks all moves on the target  

so neither failed.

but scoundrel is saying his roleblock can’t stop a scum hit which kind of defeats the purpose of a town roleblock 

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Am I crazy or? Why would a role block a team hit? I feel like this is basic mafia

If you roleblock the person making the hit it generally prevents them from making the hit.

In a game with trackers and watchers, the hit is 99% guaranteed to be carried out by a specific person, not a “elimination” mechanic where the hit just happens as a group ability for scum 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

actually I'll go back on Dome for now... final scum could've had a strongman kill or something. If he is town he can always just hit scoundrel or whoever he suspects

I would rather survive the game but I get the logic