Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

7 hours ago, Dome said:

Scum having a janitor and a godfather Lynch proof would be kind of insane 

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

he's obvi not lynch proof

5 hours ago, Dome said:

He’s already proven that he’s at a minimum, 1-shot lynch proof 

Hes not scum though.

Obv-town.

12 minutes ago, Jlash said:

For the new guy, break it down why he's obvious town?

Because the first lynch of the game was janitored, which is almost universally a scum move. 

the pardon can be a town move and usually is, but you could also give that move to scum if you wanted as a self-use-only ability to survive a lynch, this is called “godfather” or “lynchproof”

Scum would not get both those powers, it’s way too strong… 

and since we know they have (had) the janitor ability, it’s very likely that nacho is town. Borderline confirmed. 

Edited by Dome

10 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i claim unkillable godfather

You're never allowed to say "I hate this mechanic" ever again. I'd just like to take a moment to rant about this stupid mechanic that penalizes Town and strips them of their collectively best power, including analyzing the votelines that would get us to this situation.

If there's ever a GF mechanic, there should at least be a strongman vigilante to balance that.

This rant is not over.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You're never allowed to say "I hate this mechanic" ever again. I'd just like to take a moment to rant about this stupid mechanic that penalizes Town and strips them of their collectively best power, including analyzing the votelines that would get us to this situation.

If there's ever a GF mechanic, there should at least be a strongman vigilante to balance that.

This rant is not over.

i'm govna

and even if i were unkillable godfather, why would i not be allowed to say i hate it, again?

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

If TKN was town why let us waste that lynch, without saying a word until it was essentially too late? 

The "this is futile but ok lol" was at like 9:59. T

Because that claim doesn’t do much… people still want to test it because it’s the easiest dumbest way out of a Lynch. 

“we’re doing to lynch you”

”well, you can’t”

doesn’t go over with town anyways, you’re better off playing it like a baddie and getting reactions 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

If TKN was town why let us waste that lynch, without saying a word until it was essentially too late? 

The "this is futile but ok lol" was at like 9:59. T

they wouldve just tested my claim anyway, scumbucket.

i noticed the scumblitz at the deadline, btw. methinks you were worried.