Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

17 Person Game

13:4 is a possible ratio

Maybe 12:4:1

Town/Town Lean:

Slappy Mc - Died N1 (Orin, Tracker (Odd Night), Parks Department-Aligned)

rackcs - Died N2 (Chris Traeger, Bodyguard (Even Night), Parks Department-Aligned)

The Orca

Scoundrel

Forge

TheKillerNacho

bcb1213

MWil23

Malfatron

Whicker (Could be white knighting a Malf invest)

Neutral:

Dome

Pickle Rick

JoshstraDaymus

Swoosh

Scum/Scum Lean:

Deadpulse - Lynched D1

11sanchez11

Jlash

• Like 2

I don't know if I've played in a game where the roles were so exclusively odd/even nights. Does that mean there are actually two of everything? Because if not, and bcb has claimed some sort of protector role (odd night), what are the chances town has 3 protector type roles?

11 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I don't know if I've played in a game where the roles were so exclusively odd/even nights. Does that mean there are actually two of everything? Because if not, and bcb has claimed some sort of protector role (odd night), what are the chances town has 3 protector type roles?

It's LIKELY that @bcb1213 is an odd night protector variant and that @rackcs was the even night variant to balance that.

Some hosts do it with roles like watcher/tracker/vigilante. It's a host to host decision and depends often upon the size of the game.

50 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

17 Person Game

13:4 is a possible ratio

Maybe 12:4:1

Town/Town Lean:

Slappy Mc - Died N1 (Orin, Tracker (Odd Night), Parks Department-Aligned)

rackcs - Died N2 (Chris Traeger, Bodyguard (Even Night), Parks Department-Aligned)

The Orca

Scoundrel

Forge

TheKillerNacho

bcb1213

MWil23

Malfatron

Whicker (Could be white knighting a Malf invest)

Neutral:

Dome

Pickle Rick

JoshstraDaymus

Swoosh

Scum/Scum Lean:

Deadpulse - Lynched D1

11sanchez11

Jlash

from the little i've seen of Rick or swoosh, I'd say they are scum leans

i'll also say this: I'm not willing to clear people this game for having a very strong character claim - even if its literally Leslie Knope. We musn't forget that its entirely possible Deadpulse was town, and they could assume his character as an additional cover role.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

from the little i've seen of Rick or swoosh, I'd say they are scum leans

I have Rick neutral because if I recall correctly, he voted Deadpulse.

i'll also say this: I'm not willing to clear people this game for having a very strong character claim - even if its literally Leslie Knope.

Agree to a point minus the fact that Knope is, well, the Innocent Child (Orca) in this case.

We musn't forget that its entirely possible Deadpulse was town, and they could assume his character as an additional cover role.

Agreed. I guess I'm viewing it in terms of how abilities have played out as well.

It makes sense that Forge essentially confirmed BCB's ability, who by default is likely the balance to Rack as a bodyguard variant, with addition to who his character is.

30 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's LIKELY that @bcb1213 is an odd night protector variant and that @rackcs was the even night variant to balance that.

Some hosts do it with roles like watcher/tracker/vigilante. It's a host to host decision and depends often upon the size of the game.

Jlash has been softing the protector for a while now.

If i saw it, scum likely did too by now (maybe). But its getting to the point where i dont really care if i reveal this.

Highest scum odds

Pickle

Sanchez

Josh

Bcb (clever move to claim lightning rod and do so i still bet hes the bus driver)

Dome (i thought i picked up on your claim earlier but now it doesnt seem likely)

• Like 2

On 12/12/2022 at 9:56 PM, swoosh said:
On 12/12/2022 at 9:56 PM, swoosh said:

this moves the needle for me

orca

lmao meant to follow orca, deadpulse

Pickle then voted deadpulse the next page

On 12/12/2022 at 9:59 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Deadpulse 

On 12/12/2022 at 10:04 PM, Daboyle said:

Vote Count

5 - Deadpulse (11sanchez11, Malfatron, The Orca, swoosh, Pickle Rick)
4 - No Lynch (MWil23, JoshstraDaymus, Deadpulse, Jlash)
2 - JoshstraDaymus (Whicker, Dome)
1 - Malfatron ([Scoundrel])
1 - Jlash (Slappy Mc)
1 - Whicker (bcb1213)
1 - Slappy Mc (TheKillerNacho)
1 - Pickle Rick (rackcs)
1 - Dome (Forge)

@Deadpulse will be the lynch.

Moves due by 10:30pm EST.

Really a lot hinges on Deadpulse's flip/lack thereof.

IF he is scum, I think Swoosh and Pickle look great, potentially Sanchez as well. If not, then all 3 could absolutely swing the other way altogether

@TheKillerNacho

The other thing that could be interesting is the switch from Josh to Deadpulse by Swoosh, because that would have put Josh at 3, so he could have bailed on that sinking ship since the Pulse train was off the tracks and NL was ahead as well. 

• Like 1