Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

Maybe the host knew he would waste one on jlash 

Explain how I wasted one on JLash when he was one of three protector claims. Yes, his move was confirmed (also this is why hosts should do lynch and nights separate) but his alignment wasn’t. What am I missing? I’m not keeping up with this game super close since I’m not mobile 

On 12/12/2022 at 6:29 PM, Dome said:

His role is to be cleared by the host at his request 

one of the least impressive uses of this ability I’ve seen 

He will later brag about how everyone was wrong about him d1… I’ve read the synopsis of this book too many times to count 

This is a scum post from Dome imo. I was even dumber last game with claimed moves, etc and Dome didn't say anything. I think he is doing what another poster has done in the past...scumtell potentially (if Dome is scum, Scoundrel probably is as well)

On 12/12/2022 at 6:30 PM, Daboyle said:

Vote Count

6 - The Orca (MWil23, rackcs, Forge, Whicker, Scoundrel, Dome)
3 - TheKillerNacho (JoshstraDaymus, The Orca, swoosh)
2 - Jlash (Slappy Mc, Malfatron)
1 - Scoundrel (bcb1213)
1 - bcb1213 (Deadpulse)
1 - Slappy Mc (TheKillerNacho)
1 - Deadpulse (11sanchez11)

Yet to vote:  Pickle, Jlash

Mwil is somewhat cleared from Malf, at least being a motivator I guess and his voting seems town

Whicker I think has been mostly town in his thread play and I think faking a clear on Malf would be taking too much of a risk for him as scum

Meaning Jlash is mostly clear in the above scenario by Whickers info 

Nacho mostly clear unless scum has a gov or a crazy person pardoned him

Bcb not as clear, but let's see what Mwil says happened last night. I still think there is a world where Bcb, Jlash, and Racks makes sense as town

Pickle I dont think is a threat to town, skating the border of good and bad

Sanchez I like some of his posts and voting at times. Seems pretty townish to this point

Dome, Josh (didn't he claim something?), Swoosh are the likley scum...with Scoundrel, Sanchez, and Pickle as unknowns to this point as well, but I feel better about them...less so on Scoundrel. Still think Donna could be fake lol 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Explain how I wasted one on JLash when he was one of three protector claims. Yes, his move was confirmed (also this is why hosts should do lynch and nights separate) but his alignment wasn’t. What am I missing? I’m not keeping up with this game super close since I’m not mobile 

he had a direct CC with the lynch, more or less, so his alignment would've been confirmed one way or the other by the flip

they couldn't have janned both Ann Perkins and April, after all.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

he had a direct CC with the lynch, more or less, so his alignment would've been confirmed one way or the other by the flip

they couldn't have janned both Ann Perkins and April, after all.

Ann Perkins or April could be a cover role. More or less is not confirmed