Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Easy test but you passed. I'm still keeping you yellow just to watch you get irked. ;) 

Correct. Whicker COULD be white knighting, but it all but confirms that BCB is at least the ability that he says. In light of him doing that same thing to Scoundrel N1, I'd say that's a good luck, coupled with Forge's flip and Jlash's claim as well.

3 protector roles is a lot, but frankly, I don't know how Butters balanced the game.

One thing that still bothers me about bcb though is this:

if bcb isn't scum, how did Forge know about the redirect on n1? he clearly didn't visit Scoundrel himself since he was janitor. either bcb is aligned with Forge or a different scum team member visited Scoundrel to know about the redirect.

But!! And this is crucial!:

• we know scum killer didn't visit Scoundrel or bcb would be dead. actually, nevermind - jlash was protecting bcb that night. But still, Orin died in the same night presumably at the hands of scum killer
  • we know there's a scum redirector who didn't visit Scoundrel (because he was on you)
  • how would Forge have guessed it was a lightningrod-like ability? if the fourth scummate was redirected to bcb from scoundrel, would they not have simply assumed it was a normal redirector?

Honestly, all things considered, if Whicker didn't adamantly claim he had information that bcb is town i'd put him in blue or even orange. something isn't adding up here between Forge and bcb's day 1.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Daboyle said:

LESS THAN 15 MINUTES REMAINING!

Vote Count: 

6 - Jlash (TheKillerNacho, Forge, swoosh, bcb1213, Whicker, Malfatron)
3 - Forge (Pickle Rick, MWil23, The Orca)
3 - bcb1213 (Dome, Jlash, 11sanchez11)

No Vote Yet: @JoshstraDaymus, @Scoundrel

Okay, I'm going to start from here

Jlash was WAY in the lead and I was in bed, LOL. 

12 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I choose chaos.

Forge

Good work Joshua

Vote Count:

6 - Forge (Pickle Rick, MWil23, The Orca, JoshstraDaymus, TheKillerNacho, Scoundrel)
5 - Jlash (Forge, swoosh, bcb1213, Whicker, Malfatron)
3 - bcb1213 (Dome, Jlash, 11sanchez11)

(I missed Scoundrel's earlier vote)

Watching TKN go through the 5 stages of grief before the deadline was outstanding.

12 hours ago, Dome said:

Jlash 

Season 5 Ben GIF by Parks and Recreation

Not good Dome

12 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

****s sake.

jlash

I audibly laughed here

12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Forge

forge

Jlash

mafl why

I laughed even harder here

DAY 3 HAS BEEN EXTENDED.

Vote Count:

6 - Jlash (Forge, swoosh, bcb1213, Whicker, Dome, Malfatron)
6 - Forge (Pickle Rick, MWil23, The Orca, JoshstraDaymus, Scoundrel, TheKillerNacho)
2 - bcb1213 (Jlash, 11sanchez11)

You have 15 mins to vote either @Jlash or @Forge

So Malf more or less forced OT but Dome's vote just before was noteworthy

DAY 3 HAS BEEN EXTENDED.

Vote Count:

6 - Jlash (Forge, swoosh, bcb1213, Whicker, Dome, Malfatron)
6 - Forge (Pickle Rick, MWil23, The Orca, JoshstraDaymus, Scoundrel, TheKillerNacho)
2 - bcb1213 (Jlash, 11sanchez11)

You have 15 mins to vote either @Jlash or @Forge

Expand  

Forge?

12 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

forge

i trust the players on forge's line more

@TheKillerNacho IMO this is the best vote of the night/most telling thread in favor of Sanchez being TOWN. He bumped it essentially 2 points

Vote Count:

8 - Forge (Pickle Rick, MWil23, The Orca, JoshstraDaymus, Scoundrel, TheKillerNacho, Malfatron, 11sanchez11)
5 - Jlash (Forge, swoosh, bcb1213, Whicker, Dome)

No Vote Yet: @Jlash

its too late now to safely move to jlash so...

lock forge

**** me if this is wrong

**** malf too

I nominate this for Mafia post(s) of the game. This is my spirit animal yesterday.

8 - Forge (Pickle Rick, MWil23, The Orca, JoshstraDaymus, Scoundrel, TheKillerNacho, Malfatron, 11sanchez11)
5 - Jlash (Forge, swoosh, bcb1213, Whicker, Dome)

No Vote Yet: @Jlash

....could it be?

I think definitive no on BCB. You were on the money for Forge. Whicker also looks good but could be white knighting.

DAY 3 HAS ENDED

Observations and takeaways:

Dome looks bad-ish

Sanchez looks good...really good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Okay, I'm going to start from here

Jlash was WAY in the lead and I was in bed, LOL. 

Good work Joshua

Watching TKN go through the 5 stages of grief before the deadline was outstanding.

Season 5 Ben GIF by Parks and Recreation

Not good Dome

I audibly laughed here

I laughed even harder here

So Malf more or less forced OT but Dome's vote just before was noteworthy

@TheKillerNacho IMO this is the best vote of the night/most telling thread in favor of Sanchez being TOWN. He bumped it essentially 2 points

I nominate this for Mafia post(s) of the game. This is my spirit animal yesterday.

I think definitive no on BCB. You were on the money for Forge. Whicker also looks good but could be white knighting.

Observations and takeaways:

Dome looks bad-ish

Sanchez looks good...really good.

Now say something about me

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s worth noting I was on jlash previously and only moved my vote to bcb in a fit of rage when he claim Joan and I somehow believed him 

i was out at dinner with my folks and remembered night just before, logged in and moved my vote back to jlash like I had intended to earlier 

i understand how it looks, but that’s what happened 

Also why I'd personally prefer the Swoosh PoE today with whoever else I had in yellow or orange.

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

One thing that still bothers me about bcb though is this:

if bcb isn't scum, how did Forge know about the redirect on n1? he clearly didn't visit Scoundrel himself since he was janitor. either bcb is aligned with Forge or a different scum team member visited Scoundrel to know about the redirect.

But!! And this is crucial!:

• we know scum killer didn't visit Scoundrel or bcb would be dead. actually, nevermind - jlash was protecting bcb that night. But still, Orin died in the same night presumably at the hands of scum killer
  • we know there's a scum redirector who didn't visit Scoundrel (because he was on you)
  • how would Forge have guessed it was a lightningrod-like ability? if the fourth scummate was redirected to bcb from scoundrel, would they not have simply assumed it was a normal redirector?

Honestly, all things considered, if Whicker didn't adamantly claim he had information that bcb is town i'd put him in blue or even orange. something isn't adding up here between Forge and bcb's day 1.

All of that coupled with Whicker's claim would mean that IF BCB is scum, then so is Whicker.

Here's the rub:

BCB would have had to have taken a YOLO bluff that I put in a move for Whicker last night, which meant he would have taken the risk that I'm not odd/even/x shot as well.

Throw in Jlash also being moved to BCB last night, and his ability at least fits.

So it's almost impossible to say that he's not a lightning rod variant of sorts, but that seems like a terrible scum ability.

8 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Now say something about me

(You voted Jlash in overtime, negative points there)

7 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

But like something unique. I need to feel special.

Oh, okay.

I use your bleu cheese butter recipe for steaks like 90% of the time. Huge hit with myself and my wife. I generally pull the steaks from the grill, put a spoonful of that on, and while it's resting watch it turn into a crust/melty dream.

10/10

Thanks again for the recipe!

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

All of that coupled with Whicker's claim would mean that IF BCB is scum, then so is Whicker.

Here's the rub:

BCB would have had to have taken a YOLO bluff that I put in a move for Whicker last night, which meant he would have taken the risk that I'm not odd/even/x shot as well.

Throw in Jlash also being moved to BCB last night, and his ability at least fits.

So it's almost impossible to say that he's not a lightning rod variant of sorts, but that seems like a terrible scum ability.

or whicker received bad info somehow. he didn't clarify on the nature of his information on bcb.

to add to what I said in the previous post:

Claiming a random townie you have no info on visited themselves is BEYOND ballsy to the point of stupidity for Forge unless he had it under good authority. granted, bcb's claim didn't quite match but it was kind of  explainable by a mechanical choice by the host.

Forge HAD to have known something about bcb's ability on d2 to make that claim. simplist explanation is that bcb told him himself.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

or whicker received bad info somehow. he didn't clarify on the nature of his information on bcb.

to add to what I said in the previous post:

Claiming a random townie you have no info on visited themselves is BEYOND ballsy, entering stupidity for Forge unless he had it under good authority. granted, bcb's claim didn't quite match but it was kind of  explainable by a mechanical choice by the host.

Forge HAD to have known something about bcb's ability on d1 to make that claim. simplist explanation is bcb told him himself.

...what if Scum has a rolecop and rolecoped BCB N1?

You know...instead of an alignment compare cop...for example?

Scum player x puts in to rolecop BCB

Scum player y puts in to watch BCB/whoever (scum watcher variant)

Forge janitors Deadpulse, uses the information from discord to come out with a claim

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

...what if Scum has a rolecop and rolecoped BCB N1?

You know...instead of an alignment compare cop...for example?

Scum player x puts in to rolecop BCB

Scum player y puts in to watch BCB/whoever (scum watcher variant)

Forge janitors Deadpulse, uses the information from discord to come out with a claim

that could be an explanation, but they would have had to target scoundrel to know about the redirect (which means scoundrel probably isnt scum, if that's the case)

Forge knew that bcb targeted scoundrel explicitly