Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Scoundrel why no move when we knew that scum would kill either BCB or Whicker last night?

We have Josh and I both being blocked and Josh claimed even night watcher with me as motivator and you were motivated by me N2.

Pickle verifying Scoundrel N3 is interesting.

I think it’s Pickle and Scoundrel left as scum with potentially Dome.

Sanchez soft claimed Ron and wasn’t CCd. I’m going to update my color list when I get to work but yeah Scoundrel went from yellow to orange.

I didn’t want my role block to be redirected to a useful role. I thought I’d probably get redirected to Whicker. People were telling me not o telegraph and be careful so I didn’t use it. I’m Town. You guys can lynch me tonight I really don’t care. I am not having fun anymore. I know it’s part of the game to try and figure it out and cast doubt on people. But I’m not enjoying it. I’ll go inactive from here on out until you guys Lynch me. Have fun everyone.

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Sure

I targeted Jlash.

I figured that BCB would use his motivation to protect Whicker, which he likely did given his "see you guys" post at the end of day yesterday, so scum either targeted Whicker or just figured they should kill BCB as a protector variant. 

I figured then that Jlash could use his extra protection to protect Whicker again and either himself or a cleared Town role.

So, here's my full move:

N1: Motivated Malfatron

N2: Motivated Scoundrel. He then said he RB'd Pickle N3 which Pickle also said happened.

N3: Attempted to motivate Whicker, was redirected to BCB, as was the protector, who likely saved Whicker/BCB

N4: Attempted to motivate Jlash, and was told that my move failed. Josh, the even night watcher claim, was also told that his move failed.

Scoundrel said that he did not submit a move last night, which I find to be nothing short of, well, antitown given that he could have blocked Dome or doubled down on Pickle again. Sure, I suppose he could argue that potentially the scum redirect is in play and he was afraid that he'd redirect and block whicker or Josh, but at this stage of the game, it's worth the risk on that play. He could have blocked the redirect/kill or at least drawn an action.

Very doubtful scum has a killer, redirect, and block left. I'd bet that we have an ODD night scum redirect with an EVEN night scum block, or some x shot variation.

I think it's Pickle and Scoundrel. Neither has made a concerted effort to scum hunt.

Off chance it's Sanchez, but if Ron Swanson isn't in the game, I'd about riot. 

Yes, Donna is a staple, but she was a recurring character Seasons 1 and 2 whereas she wasn't a regular until Season 3.

Granted, Tom Haverford would be about as Town as it gets.

thank you.

two roleblocked claims with our town roleblocker claiming to not having moved is definitely odd.

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I didn’t want my role block to be redirected to a useful role. I thought I’d probably get redirected to Whicker. People were telling me not o telegraph and be careful so I didn’t use it. I’m Town. You guys can lynch me tonight I really don’t care. I am not having fun anymore. I know it’s part of the game to try and figure it out and cast doubt on people. But I’m not enjoying it. I’ll go inactive from here on out until you guys Lynch me. Have fun everyone.

And Mwil I have no issue with you. You’re just playing the game. But there is a reason I quit playing and shouldn’t have come back to play. I get frustrated when I know I’ve been completely honest and people don’t believe me even though I know it’s a game and in fact there are scum who’s whole purpose is to cast doubt on everyone to get rid of town and vice versa. So just wanted to be clear about that. Appreciate you as a poster. 

11 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I didn’t want my role block to be redirected to a useful role. I thought I’d probably get redirected to Whicker.

Even though you knew BCB would use his protect on Whicker?

11 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

People were telling me not o telegraph and be careful so I didn’t use it. I’m Town. You guys can lynch me tonight I really don’t care. I am not having fun anymore. I know it’s part of the game to try and figure it out and cast doubt on people. But I’m not enjoying it. I’ll go inactive from here on out until you guys Lynch me. Have fun everyone.

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't having fun.

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

thank you.

two roleblocked claims with our town roleblocker claiming to not having moved is definitely odd.

To be clear, I was simply told "Move Failed".

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

And Mwil I have no issue with you. You’re just playing the game. But there is a reason I quit playing and shouldn’t have come back to play. I get frustrated when I know I’ve been completely honest and people don’t believe me even though I know it’s a game and in fact there are scum who’s whole purpose is to cast doubt on everyone to get rid of town and vice versa. So just wanted to be clear about that. Appreciate you as a poster. 

Appreciate you too buddy. I have no reason NOT to believe you, but am more or less in game solve mode. I'd say let's see how the Pickle situation resolves, and then from there we are looking at the Dome angle...considering the verbiage on TKN's "pardon", I'm saying Town, albeit that one still gnaws at me a bit.

Sanchez hasn't claimed an ability but did claim Ron...so here we are.

@11sanchez11 what's your role my man?

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm willing to trust Whicker today. We're not in a situation we're one misslynch away from losing, I believe.

Tom Haverford is a strong character claim though. Then again, so is Andy.

There’s just zero reason for whicker to do what he did if he was scum from my perspective 

jump in to get a mislynch on pickle even though he could get a mislynch on me and likely trick me into hitting pickle instead? Doesn’t make sense to fake a claim when you’ve got a  better mislynch queued up already 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Even though you knew BCB would use his protect on Whicker?

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't having fun.

To be clear, I was simply told "Move Failed".

Appreciate you too buddy. I have no reason NOT to believe you, but am more or less in game solve mode. I'd say let's see how the Pickle situation resolves, and then from there we are looking at the Dome angle...considering the verbiage on TKN's "pardon", I'm saying Town, albeit that one still gnaws at me a bit.

Sanchez hasn't claimed an ability but did claim Ron...so here we are.

@11sanchez11 what's your role my man?

Honestly Mwil I’m not following along that much to even know BCb was a protector. So yeah that’s my bad. I’m trying to write my bdl plan and in between reading the BDL drama last night and the end of my work year wrapping up plus I am sick now I am just bsing around here trying to make it fun for myself. Been doing it since I started the game cus the less invested I am the less I take things personally. But yet still here I am. Anyway if I’m alive tonight I’ll try and use that in the right spot.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Honestly Mwil I’m not following along that much to even know BCb was a protector. So yeah that’s my bad. I’m trying to write my bdl plan and in between reading the BDL drama last night and the end of my work year wrapping up plus I am sick now I am just bsing around here trying to make it fun for myself. Been doing it since I started the game cus the less invested I am the less I take things personally. But yet still here I am. Anyway if I’m alive tonight I’ll try and use that in the right spot.

I mean....it'll probably be a dead pickle tonight so unless something crazy happens you'll be around.

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

There’s just zero reason for whicker to do what he did if he was scum from my perspective 

jump in to get a mislynch on pickle even though he could get a mislynch on me and likely trick me into hitting pickle instead? Doesn’t make sense to fake a claim when you’ve got a  better mislynch queued up already 

This is where I am...if Whicker has played us all, then take a bow my dude, best scum game I've seen in a while. If somehow he's cleared 3 Town and bussed a teammate (potentially here), then...dude is a magician. 

12 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Honestly Mwil I’m not following along that much to even know BCb was a protector. So yeah that’s my bad. I’m trying to write my bdl plan

LOL, I just finished my hours long writeup...here's hoping. 

I'd wish @bcb1213 luck, but I wouldn't really mean it. ;) 

(Italics for the Italics Committee Chair)

and in between reading the BDL drama last night

Uh...I must have missed some stuff

and the end of my work year wrapping up

Today is my last day before break...ooooooh how I need it!

plus I am sick now I am just bsing around here trying to make it fun for myself. Been doing it since I started the game cus the less invested I am the less I take things personally. But yet still here I am. Anyway if I’m alive tonight I’ll try and use that in the right spot.

Bro I get it. It's just a game either way. You didn't make a bad move by not using your RB, because like I said, keep it hidden, I was just asking for clarification while somewhat pushing to gauge.

• Like 1

***Updating this***

17 Person Game

13:4 is a possible ratio

Maybe 12:4:1

Town/Town Lean:

Slappy Mc - Died N1 (Orin, Tracker (Odd Night), Parks Department-Aligned)

rackcs - Died N2 (Chris Traeger, Bodyguard (Even Night), Parks Department-Aligned)

Malfatron - Died N3 (Perd, 2 shot redirect, Parks Department-Aligned)

The Orca - Innocent Child

MWil23: Ben Wyatt, Motivator

BCB: Odd Night Lightning Rod (Joan, Died N4)

Whicker - Could be white knighting a Malf invest. Alignment Compare Cop, Says JLash and Orca share the same alignment. The only way that he's scum is if he is scum with BCB is what I wrote yesterday @TheKillerNacho. Since BCB flipped Town, I think Whicker is all but clear barring some major shenanigans. 

Deadpulse - Lynched D1 (Likely April, likely a protector variant)

Scoundrel - Claimed Donna

TheKiller Nacho - Claimed Governor, Ethel Beavers, Stenographer 

JoshstraDaymus: Claimed the even night watch I believe

Dome: Claimed Garry Gergich, Vengeful

Jlash: Protector; Confirmed as town by Whicker

Neutral:

Dome: Claimed Garry Gergich, Vengeful

11Sanchez11

Serial Killer:

Swoosh: Jean Ralphio. Killed Slappy, Tried to Kill Dome and Failed N2 (allegedly), Tried to kill Whicker N3 and failed

Scum/Scum Lean:

Forge - 2 Shot Janitor

Pickle Rick

• Like 1