Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

pretty much, yeah.

your post immediately previous to my vote read as something pointless scum would say to pretend they're contributing.

not before that, no. don't plan to either.

After Jlash is voted out, you will be the next one I push. This kind of logic is why Mwil gets so butthurt. No reading and blindly throwing votes because they felt like it. 

I hope you change your tune and provide some scum hunting if you are town.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

After Jlash is voted out, you will be the next one I push. This kind of logic is why Mwil gets so butthurt. No reading and blindly throwing votes because they felt like it. 

Not reading and blindly throwing votes is just behind me....who is reading and not blindly throwing votes.

Wink Winking GIF by Desus & Mero

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

i'm not afraid of you, and i literally explained my vote on you. pretty disingenuous to ignore it, tbh.

Just now, Jlash said:

Not reading and blindly throwing votes is just behind me....who is reading and not blindly throwing votes.

Wink Winking GIF by Desus & Mero

Yes, because you are being a strategic scum. You wouldnt make the mistake of doing something to make you appear scummy. Thats why i think nacho is town and you arent

Just now, Malfatron said:

Yes, because you are being a strategic scum. You wouldnt make the mistake of doing something to make you appear scummy. Thats why i think nacho is town and you arent

Ok. If following along on day is a problem for you, then I don't know what to tell you.

I do have to go make dinner in a little bit, so, be sure to jump on my absence then.