Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

Just now, Jlash said:

I felt like the last couple games I played he didn't participate at all and I pushed him and it worked out, he was scum. I have no idea if he just joins and doesn't play though.

Sanchez is mostly inactive in the sense he doesn't post often, but he's one easily one of the better ones because he's almost always is sufficiently caught up and uses his moves

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

If he’s the jester who cares 

its a bunk role 

josh 

This has always been my stance on Jester tbh. If the host wants their own game ruined on day 1 by having one, then that's on them because it's too easy to get lynched in our current "meta" IMO

Just now, Whicker said:

This has always been my stance on Jester tbh. If the host wants their own game ruined on day 1 by having one, then that's on them because it's too easy to get lynched in our current "meta" IMO

There’s always the chance jester can meet his wincon with any faction winning too, so even if he’s the jester it may make no difference for town if he reaches his wincon 

a jester that wins outright by getting Lynched is super broken in any non-bastard game 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

There’s always the chance jester can meet his wincon with any faction winning too, so even if he’s the jester it may make no difference for town if he reaches his wincon 

a jester that wins outright by getting Lynched is super broken in any non-bastard game 

depends on if the town is made aware of the presence of the jester, imo

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

In all seriousness, if you vote me out, I’ll die. I don’t even know what a jester is.

I don’t care if I die early. 
but for self preservation I’ll go sanchez just so I can do cool things tonight. Non killy things

Vote no elimination

let all town do a move and we figure it out tommorrow.

i dont have any faith in avoiding a ML

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

In all seriousness, if you vote me out, I’ll die. I don’t even know what a jester is.

I don’t care if I die early. 
but for self preservation I’ll go sanchez just so I can do cool things tonight. Non killy things

Non-killy things like Roleblock or Rolecop?