Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

18 minutes ago, swoosh said:

he should definitely be in the game

eh?

i know he was in a lot of episodes but its mostly for only a few seconds iirc. there was only a few episodes his character actually was involved in the plot. and i don't believe he could be described as "Park department aligned" at any point.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

eh?

i know he was in a lot of episodes but its mostly for only a few seconds iirc. there was only a few episodes his character actually was involved in the plot. and i don't believe he could be described as "Park department aligned" at any point.

He was only in 31 total episodes, and he wasn’t part of the Parks.

Forge claimed April, I think he’s solid.

@bcb1213 who are you? 

19 minutes ago, swoosh said:

yes and no on this one for me. he should definitely be in the game, but maybe not town as Josh pointed out. I don't think he'd be a scum role though. perhaps a cover role, but I'd actually lean towards some sort of 3rd party. 

Perd has some off shots, but he's not major to any plot points. I'm struggling to think of episodes where he appeared in more than like 2 scenes overall.

But if I'm guessing, I wouldn't think he'd be a scum role, but I definitely don't think he's a town role.

I have an idea of who I'd be looking into for scum, and Perd doesn't fit those, but he doesn't fit town either.

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Why couldn't they have setup to lynch Town and then janitored Town to make it look like Malf is clear by then putting up "No Lynch" as the definitive second likely lynch case, and if an NL was reached, they then do not janitor?

Because it happened with 10 minutes to go. Calculated things involve an actual ability to carry out the plan

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

“You have been redirected to Malfatron”

”Malfatron has been motivated and will revive this ability N2”

Sounds pretty certain... why did you say you thought it may have been merely flavor before?

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Well I’m not certain but flavor says I was redirected 

46 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

well, i let this go long enough for you all to get some info out of it.  I am what is called a lightning rod, even though I've never seen it used this way.  Generally it attracts every move in the game to it

I can target someone at night , and anyone that targets them, their move will be redirected to me.  I targeted scoundrel last night, obviously forge went to visit him and ended up at me.  That's the part I believe.  Why he would see me at myself when I clearly visited scoundrel is why i think there is some sort of mod issue

44 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

sounds like a bodyguard variant i use sometimes.

Nacho may have helped bcb on his cover role

17 minutes ago, Dome said:

The only thing that would surprise me is malf flipping town… 

It gives me a form of sick pleasure when i am telling the whole truth and being supertown and there are town who still dont believe me. Kind of makes me feel good that yall cant read me worth a damn.

Also, in light of last game, i appreciate the irony of me getting evicted in part because im a weak town character. We are all even now