BDL 2022 Playoffs Week 1 - #6 Flint Tropics @ #3 Rome Eternals

RedGold

Who Wins?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Flint Tropics
    • Rome Eternals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/15/2022 at 05:00 AM

On 12/11/2022 at 3:06 PM, Blue said:

I am.

So I lost because of revenge voting. 1 vote from your biased BS. I don't want to hear how you would have voted that way regardless. You ruined the integrity of this league. I was already wondering if I wanted to come back, this is making it harder.

Congrats BCB, despite our banter, this isn't anything against you.

Just now, LAOJoe said:

So I lost because of revenge voting. 1 vote from your biased BS. I don't want to hear how you would have voted that way regardless. You ruined the integrity of this league. I was already wondering if I wanted to come back, this is making it harder.

If it makes you feel any better, I was coming back to vote for Rome when baby woke up.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

If it makes you feel any better, I was coming back to vote for Rome when baby woke up.  

I don't know if that's true or not. You could just be saying that but this is not okay. Blue actually wilfully ruined the integrity of the league.

4 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Well thanks for making it an easy vote.

Frankly, I don't really care if you consider it a revenge vote. Your team didn't show up for a game that mattered for their own playoff seeding and then expected them to just flip the switch and care again when they were in the playoffs. Accusing me of "ruining the integrity of the league" when you intentionally did not try to win in a game that decided your division's winner is pretty rich.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Well thanks for making it an easy vote.

Frankly, I don't really care if you consider it a revenge vote. Your team didn't show up for a game that mattered for their own playoff seeding and then expected them to just flip the switch and care again when they were in the playoffs. Accusing me of "ruining the integrity of the league" when you intentionally did not try to win in a game that decided your division's winner is pretty rich.

See. You are even openly admitting it. You are horrible. You are upset I rested m brain bc I didn't have to win. And heck when I tries to do something in the last couple days, which I really did, I didn't have time so I made a fun one.

This isn't going to end quietly.

Edited by LAOJoe

24 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Nope. Doesn't matter. You did it before as well when you were serious and voted early on Sunday. This is not getting bull****ted by you.

Five other people voted against you in this matchup and a sixth would have if they didn't miss the voting deadline. Obviously, you lost this game over a lot more than a supposed "revenge vote."

Truth be told, we would have much rather played you in the next round than Rome. We would be at home against a team likely down Deebo Samuel and potentially DJ Moore and/or a hobbled Terron Armstead, among others. If we wanted to, we could easily have swung such a close game into the matchup we wanted. We didn't. Quit whining because you lost.

Just now, Blue said:

Five other people voted against you in this matchup and a sixth would have if they didn't miss the voting deadline. Obviously, you lost this game over a lot more than a supposed "revenge vote."

Truth be told, we would have much rather played you in the next round than Rome. We would be at home against a team likely down Deebo Samuel and potentially DJ Moore and/or a hobbled Terron Armstead, among others. If we wanted to, we could easily have swung such a close game into the matchup we wanted. We didn't. Quit whining because you lost.

Doesn't matter if I lose next week or even if I lost by more this week. Stop making excuses. You are a cheat. I'll continue waivers and voting this season but I quit and I'll let you know what is happening with RTTruth.

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

Doesn't matter if I lose next week or even if I lost by more this week. Stop making excuses. You are a cheat. I'll continue waivers and voting this season but I quit and I'll let you know what is happening with RTTruth.

I didn't cheat. You just don't like my reasons for voting against you.

Just now, Blue said:

I didn't cheat. You just don't like my reasons for voting against you.

They were not valid reasons. You are a vengeful little man and ruined the integrity of this league for your own selfish aspirations and butthurtness of not winning a division you were feuding with DV for.

I was already thinking of leaving, mostly for personal reasons that had nothing to do with the league itself, but this is the last straw.  I don't know if anyone is going to say anything against you or let you quietly move on because it's easy, but it's clear who is in the wrong here.

Just now, LAOJoe said:

They were not valid reasons. You are a vengeful little man and ruined the integrity of this league for your own selfish aspirations and butthurtness of not winning a division you were feuding with DV for.

I was already thinking of leaving, mostly for personal reasons that had nothing to do with the league itself, but this is the last straw.  I don't know if anyone is going to say anything against you or let you quietly move on because it's easy, but it's clear who is in the wrong here.

I was going to make a snarky remark, but I'm sorry to hear you're going through personal stuff. Hope things work out for you.

8 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

I hope you reconsider as you've been an awesome addition, but more importantly, I hope the personal stuff sorts itself out.

As for blue, I've known blue a long time.  He can be a massive pain in the *** at times, but he's not a bad guy or a cheat.  That said, I'm certain he has a number of reasons for his vote and if what happened last week played any part, its a microscopic one.  He probably thought he was being funny at the time, but he's too stubborn to admit that now.

I think/hope that this is a situation that was misread due to the nature of text missing tru meaning at time.

However, if I'm wrong and a significant part of blue's reasoning was what happened last week, then yes, I do think that should be addressed.

• Like 1