1. 1. What game should be the GOTW?

• #7 Georgia @ Georgia Tech
    • #9 Ohio State @ Michigan
    • #1 Alabama @ #6 Auburn
    • #3 Clemson @ #24 South Carolina
    • #8 Notre Dame @ #21 Stanford
    • #13 Washington State @ #17 Washington

6 hours ago, Texasmade said:

Different conversations. Charlie didn't come out of Louisville being billed the next Urban Meyer. Tom Herman was THE next golden goose, and, well he's just not. 

Gotta give him more than one year man. Strong left that program in a horrible spot. Seems like every top recruit was leaving Texas because strong couldn’t recruit them. Heck beck was the one pulling them to tOSU and then pulled them to Houston. Allow the guy to do real recruiting. 

Also strong was that hyped up coming out of L’ville.

50 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Gotta give him more than one year man. Strong left that program in a horrible spot. Seems like every top recruit was leaving Texas because strong couldn’t recruit them. Heck beck was the one pulling them to tOSU and then pulled them to Houston. Allow the guy to do real recruiting. 

Also strong was that hyped up coming out of L’ville.

texas fans are dumb. i've seen some already calling for beck and orlando's head.  i'll take the latter back in a heartbeat.  they need to be patient. 

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

texas fans are dumb. i've seen some already calling for beck and orlando's head.  i'll take the latter back in a heartbeat.  they need to be patient. 

Beck sucks so I understand, but yeah Orlando is awesome.

and on that note of former UH DC’s, so is David Gibbs. We finally have something that resembles a defense. And with only 2 seniors in the 2 deep, we should be a lot better defensively next year. Hallelujah.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

Todd Orlando is the man, so those people are idiots. 

Tim Beck is a diaper stain who should be forced to walk home with a car battery tied around his balls. Tom Herman should join him for hiring him.  

2 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Beck sucks so I understand, but yeah Orlando is awesome.

and on that note of former UH DC’s, so is David Gibbs. We finally have something that resembles a defense. And with only 2 seniors in the 2 deep, we should be a lot better defensively next year. Hallelujah.

Having the understanding they were essentially picking on a hapless kid in a wheelchair, I was still pretty impressed with your defense. Those dudes were flying around, laying wood all night.....errrr something to that effect that sounds less bonery. 

11 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

Having the understanding they were essentially picking on a hapless kid in a wheelchair, I was still pretty impressed with your defense. Those dudes were flying around, laying wood all night.....errrr something to that effect that sounds less bonery. 

Pass rush still sucks but they’re good run defenders and Allen/Brooks are the best LB duo in the league. Still have a way to go before we’re *good* but we’re infinitely better than 2014-2016.

Archived