• #7 Georgia @ Georgia Tech
    • #9 Ohio State @ Michigan
    • #1 Alabama @ #6 Auburn
    • #3 Clemson @ #24 South Carolina
    • #8 Notre Dame @ #21 Stanford
    • #13 Washington State @ #17 Washington

50 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

how do u always have the dumbest takes lol

failure of execution today, not coaching. lost count of the number of times rosier missed a wide open receiver

Quit crying. Anyone that has watched Mark Richt coach at Georgia knew this was going to happen. Take your L and pray you can finally win an ACC title by beating Clemson.

4 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Quit crying. Anyone that has watched Mark Richt coach at Georgia knew this was going to happen. Take your L and pray you can finally win an ACC title by beating Clemson.

you have a very strange perception of what "crying" is, but you have a very strange perception of a lot of things

richt can get receivers open, and did. he can't make rosier get em the ball. shame, but i've been saying all season this team would be a *legit* title contender if it had a quality QB, and that held true today

i hear the belk bowl is nice this time of year

21 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

you have a very strange perception of what "crying" is, but you have a very strange perception of a lot of things

richt can get receivers open, and did. he can't make rosier get em the ball. shame, but i've been saying all season this team would be a *legit* title contender if it had a quality QB, and that held true today

i hear the belk bowl is nice this time of year

N'Kosi just giving Richt the stare the whole ride back.

Archived