Week 15: Colts (4-8-1) at VIKINGS (10-3)

swede700

6 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

While this first half is disappointing,  but your takes are so extreme that I am now signing off for the remainder of the game.  

I mean, to be fair, how is it wrong that people have extreme reactions to this piss poor nonsense that we are trotting out on the field? 

Passionate and angry fans are good. They’re needed. Far too many fine-with-mediocrity and accept-whatever-as-long-as-their-team-is-competitive, fans. 

Edited by Morlee
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, WheatieMan said:

Are they out of the #2 seed??? One and done...

Keep looking like this and it won’t really matter what seed you are. This type of football team does not beat a Philadelphia, San Francisco or Dallas. 

Edited by Morlee
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

While this first half is disappointing,  but your takes are so extreme that I am now signing off for the remainder of the game.  

Takes are extreme because it was undoubtedly the worst half of Vikings football I can ever remember. Do you disagree with that? It's not like we are down 10 and calling for heads, got absolutely blasted 33-0 at home by one of the worst teams in the NFL. Didn't move the ball at all and didn't play any defense. Do you disagree?