GDT - Week 15 - The Patriots visit Vegas and Josh McDaniel's Raiders

Iron_man

1 minute ago, LD696 said:

He has no right to be this upset on anybody else but himself.

It looks like his frustration has escalated to the point where anything going wrong he's going to flip out. I loved it at first and understood it.. but if he keeps that up the rest of the offense could turn on him. He can get mad at Jonnu for the false start.. but Jonnu can be just as angry that he overthrew a TD to him a few plays before. 

No excuse for those 2 time outs to be wasted though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, m haynes said:

This coaching staff has to go. This is putrid!!!!! ARE YOU FRIGGING KIDDING ME. 1st and goal and NO FRIGGING STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two time outs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kraft is going to bring up that TO, guaranteed. Especially if they end up losing by one possession. 

Mac isn't helping his case today though. He's been pretty bad.. lots of inaccurate throws so far. The defense is going to need to pressure their way to a victory today

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

how so? Coaches take timeout as he throws a perfect TD pass to Jakobi and then his team doesn't get lined up properly on a quick snap play as he dives for another TD

Eh, I didn't really like the way he was gesturing at Smith after badly overthrowing him, maybe that got stuck in my mind. He's at least part of the problem and gotta own that, tbh.

2 minutes ago, LD696 said:

Eh, I didn't really like the way he was gesturing at Smith after badly overthrowing him, maybe that got stuck in my mind. He's at least part of the problem and gotta own that, tbh.

Mac put that ball where it was supposed to be. Jonnu didnt get there

The coaching staff has been awful, we can all agree on that... but this has been a poor performance from Mac so far. He is 6/12 but should really be at least 10/12, if not for a few missed throws. Accuracy looking rough right now

Getting points to end the half and try to double up would be huge to get him back on track

Edited by Crimmage