GDT - Week 15 - The Patriots visit Vegas and Josh McDaniel's Raiders

Iron_man

u0YJ7kx.jpg

This week we head over to Vegas to visit our old OC Josh McDaniel's and the LA Raiders. The Raiders have been getting hot recently win 3 of their last 5 games. Losing to Baker Mayfield's Rams and Matt Ryan's Colts. We are very similar winning 3 of our last 5. Losing to Kurt Cousin's Vikings and Josh Allen's Bills. I have a good feeling about this game and it's probably a close game.

As of the most recent practice(Thursday) OUT: Meyers, Stevenson, Parker, Wynn, Jack Jones. For the raiders: G Alex Bars, CB Rock Ya-Sin. Limited: Damien Harris, Cajuste, Barmore, Mills. Raiders: RB Josh Jacobs, OT Jermaine Eluemunor, DT Andrew Billings, LB Jalen Mills.

Here's my game day questions. Who scores the first TD? Bourne tied Agholor for most catches in the last game, which patriot will have the most receptions? Which player has the most rushing yards? Which team has the better second half adjustments?(i.e. team who scores the most second half points)

Edited by Iron_man
Fixing an issue

If everyone is back for the Raiders.. this is an insanely good offense (weapons wise). The way to win this game is to dominate their offensive line. If you give them time Patriots lose. This secondary isn't ready to handle all of those guys so Judon/Uche/Barmore/Wise are going to need to ball out. 

Raiders score first 

Meyers will have the most receptions

Pierre Strong has the most rush yards

Patriots score most second half points

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

I simply don't believe in the Raiders. They don't have any kind of winning mentality. Would be shocked if the Pats lose, expect Carr to get beaten up by Uche/Judon.

My birthday today, historically the Pats are 3-1 on this day since I was born. Pats win 28-17.

Happy Birthday

• Like 1

WOW.. Patriots timeout takes away a TD.. 

Mac has sort of been awful so far. He's missed at least 3-4 throws that he should have made. 

and now a second TO because they can't get the play in on time. That's pathetic.. Mac needs to keep his cool though, he's rushing and sailing passes because of it 

Edited by Crimmage