GDT - Week 15 - The Patriots visit Vegas and Josh McDaniel's Raiders

Iron_man

2 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Zo on the radio just said , " fine Myles Bryant you'll win every time!!!!!!!👀"

Poor guy works his butt off, you can tell he is always where he needs to be.. he is just a matchup nightmare. They drafted 2 CB's last year.. but looks like they may need 2 more this offseason. 

Jon Jones hasn't been helping his case.. lots of penalties lately.. and Jabril Peppers really hasn't worked out like many figured it would

7 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

this diatribe about Mac needing to calm down is a stupid narrative to push

I'm glad he's pissed. This is a crap show. This is the frigging NFL, you don't have a coach that has no idea to run a offense. It's insulting.  This looks like the teams I grew up with with when the Sullivan's owned the team.  Kraft has to be embarrassed.

2 minutes ago, m haynes said:

I'm glad he's pissed. This is a crap show. This is the frigging NFL, you don't have a coach that has no idea to run a offense. It's insulting.  This looks like the teams I grew up with with when the Sullivan's owned the team.  Kraft has to be embarrassed.

I just think its weird that they are pushing the narrative so hard

13 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Poor guy works his butt off, you can tell he is always where he needs to be.. he is just a matchup nightmare. They drafted 2 CB's last year.. but looks like they may need 2 more this offseason. 

Jon Jones hasn't been helping his case.. lots of penalties lately.. and Jabril Peppers really hasn't worked out like many figured it would

Well there is one good thing they have CB in the draft.  Strong position 

1 minute ago, m haynes said:

I agree, he should be.. but he has to make sure he's on point too. Control what is in your control, which is his accuracy on these throws. I don't ever question his heart, he's going to give it his all.. but you don't want his anger to have him sailing passes all over the place either

• Like 1