GDT - Week 15 - The Patriots visit Vegas and Josh McDaniel's Raiders

Iron_man

3 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

hat was the year Brady left, wasn't it?

Yup  Just sitting there for the taking.   I have to be honest. I'm not sure I would of taken him but I didn't close the door on the idea. That was a tough one if we were on the board.  I think it was we need someone, is he good enough... wasn't sure at the time.  After the fact big mistake on me.

2 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Yup  Just sitting there for the taking.   I have to be honest. I'm not sure I would of taken him but I didn't close the door on the idea. That was a tough one if we were on the board.  I think it was we need someone, is he good enough... wasn't sure at the time.  After the fact big mistake on me.

I didn't watch a lot of Oklahoma but if I recall correctly he was much more of a runner than passer at that point. Give him credit, he's put in a lot of work last couple years to get to where he is now. 

2 hours ago, Crimmage said:

I didn't watch a lot of Oklahoma but if I recall correctly he was much more of a runner than passer at that point. Give him credit, he's put in a lot of work last couple years to get to where he is now. 

Oklahoma move was the best thing he did. Learned how to pass there. Shocking to see him play after Bama. The coach is a QB guru he's at USC now, Lincoln Riley.