XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@rackcs Whicker then Malf and IMO not really even a train that was unavailable until maybe me or Daboyle.

I'm interested in where some of the other posts where pickle was calling out Malf fit into those posts. Daboyle's vote that put gopher up by 3 was at 1:20 yesterday. Perhaps Malf was going to wait and do another late vote switcheroo until Pickle called that out. Granted, I still don't think it seems like something Malf would do, putting himself into that situation at all in the first place.

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I feel like you are playing a lot different than in the past.

Its good to see. 

I think...maybe happier

quite the contrary; haven't been more fear-laden and lugubrious in a minute. joining was more or less of a last-ditch effort i made that night to distract myself from this never-ending migrane i've had. but i do i like the idea that i come across more untroubled in this state  

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

This is what gets people burned. The whole so and and so wouldn’t do that it’s not how they play. I probably won’t be around much today as I just feel worse. But you guys sort it out.

Basic math says a Day 1 bus is absolutely stupid, especially with Gopher flipping a power role. A Day 1 mislynch is super easy to justify as “getting reads and odds”, especially with last game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

don't like how quickly Malf flipped from I think Pickle is town to Pickle no killed and roleblocked me despite him saying he already knew what Counselor was going to share. So what changed in that time?

My tinfoil hat keeps going on and off

but i keep telling myself Hanlon's Razor, and pickles probably town

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

If anyone was the busser, i think its daboyle. Being the 5th one to vote and giving a reason. Look at the other votes. We just vote for gopher without trying to justify it.

Calling me a potential busser when I made the vote for gopher *checks notes* 8.5 hours before night is certainly a choice

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Scoundrel is giving me Town vibes. 

Yep, seeker and watcher make sense together

Bolded appears to be in the game so far.

Also, i have a theory. I bet dome completely randomized the powers so scum got some towny ones and town got some scummy ones

Possible Abilities: Alignment Cop, Ascetic, Bulletproof, Commuter, Compare Cop, Doctor, Even, Fruit Vendor, Godfather, Jailkeeper, Lightning Rod, Lynchproof, Mason, Miller, Motivator, Roleblock, Neighborizer, Odd, Pardoner, Role Block, Role Cop, Strongman, Tracker, Vengeful, Vigilante, Vote Gifter, Vote Stealer, Watcher, X-shot