XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Oh there are moves that can get through,  at least that's what dome said.  Now id assume it would just be like a strongman, the rest should not get through 

Well yeah, i would hope someone would realize that if they have a strongman that they should assume they are exempt from the jail, but a good reminder

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Malfatron - 2 shot vote stealer
@Deadpulse - 2 shot commuter
@FinneasGage - 1 shot vote gifter

Also, its curious that dome wouldnt give finn an extra shot here unless theres something else finn gets

(Maybe finn used a vote gift shot on nacho. This power could be useful as scum too)

16 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Basic math says a Day 1 bus is absolutely stupid, especially with Gopher flipping a power role. A Day 1 mislynch is super easy to justify as “getting reads and odds”, especially with last game.

Interesting choice of words calling Gopher a "power role".

On 12/19/2022 at 10:05 PM, Dome said:

@gopherwrestler took a barrage of alien gunfire and went down without a fight.

He was the Sniper Colonel.

It is now Day 2.

Night PMs incoming.

Mwil posted that before we knew that nacho was just "an assualt squaddie", which follows that there is another assault squaddie

2 hours ago, Dome said:

@TheKillerNacho has been killed in the gunfight! He was an Assault Squaddie (XCOM)

Night PMs going out shortly.

Yet mwil had posted that gopher flipped a "power role". I had assumed that each XCOM human was going to flip a distinctive role. How about everyone else? Feels like mwil knew that gopher was different than the other two scum roles

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Placeholder vote away from nacho.

Hmmmm

Although i still think its likely a non-gopher voter

I tried to push Nacho early then switched to my next read. I then switched again late because I didn’t love the forge line.

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

if i'm the lynch i'll claim like 5 minutes before. i don't like when everyone starts claiming, kinda why i got bored of mafia

@rackcs ran a game where you couldn’t claim character or abilities or he’d modkill you. That was a fun concept that really added a nice element and forced threadplay with evaluating vote lines and such.

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Interesting choice of words calling Gopher a "power role".

Mwil posted that before we knew that nacho was just "an assualt squaddie", which follows that there is another assault squaddie

Yet mwil had posted that gopher flipped a "power role". I had assumed that each XCOM human was going to flip a distinctive role. How about everyone else? Feels like mwil knew that gopher was different than the other two scum roles

I’ll be honest, I have no idea about the theme at all. I saw a rank (colonel) next to a specific skill set (sniper).

And for the record, colonel being pronounced Ker-nul is dumb.

My move failed last night. I’d reevaluate the PoE from the D1 Gopher line.

pickle hasn’t done anything to prove he’s not the scum roleblock. Also noteworthy that Nacho and Gopher went off the Gopher line (obviously gopher but nacho is noteworthy).

Given my move is an X shot, I’m suspicious of Pickle for obvious reasons.