On 12/19/2022 at 8:36 PM, Dome said:

5-gopher (malf, deadpulse, scoundrel, Mwil, daboyle, 

2-orca (Finn, nacho

2-mwil (gopher, rack)

1-malf (pickle

1-finn (forge  

1-daboyle (whicker

Finn, Rack, Pickle, Whicker

There’s your line guys. Rack tried to swing it towards me yesterday but Forge was in the lead and town, so that’s not really that big of a deal, unless he knew that it might make him look good with Forge flipping town.

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:
4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Oh there are moves that can get through,  at least that's what dome said.  Now id assume it would just be like a strongman, the rest should not get through 

Well yeah, i would hope someone would realize that if they have a strongman that they should assume they are exempt from the jail, but a good reminder

22 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Flex Schwarzenegger GIF

Now id assume it would just be like a strongman, the rest should not get through 

Arnold Schwarzenegger I Give Up GIF by Jerology

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My move failed last night. I’d reevaluate the PoE from the D1 Gopher line.

18 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Arnold Schwarzenegger I Give Up GIF by Jerology

Flex Schwarzenegger GIF

a strongman, 

I can confirm that Pickle is jailer, not roleblocker.

Also, I don't see how it's not Finn. I have two one-shot abilities, both of which are more powerful individually than just a single vote-motivator. And nobody else seems to just have one single, simple move. At least nobody that has said that yet. If anyone else wants to corroborate that aspect feel free but otherwise I feel like I don't believe that.

Finn

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

motivator. And nobody else seems to just have one single, simple move. At least nobody that has said that yet. If anyone else wants to corroborate that aspect feel free but otherwise I feel like I don't believe that.

1 shot motivator checking in. Not sure about Finn because I can see him being scum.

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

And no other moves beyond that? Ok, fair enough. Finn is still certainly a suspect but I'll drop that line of reasoning at least.

Odds of scum having a jailer? If not, the PoE:

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Finn, Rack, Pickle, Whicker

There’s your line guys. Rack tried to swing it towards me yesterday but Forge was in the lead and town, so that’s not really that big of a deal, unless he knew that it might make him look good with Forge flipping town.

Rack, Finn, Whicker

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I can confirm that Pickle is jailer, not roleblocker.

Also, I don't see how it's not Finn. I have two one-shot abilities, both of which are more powerful individually than just a single vote-motivator. And nobody else seems to just have one single, simple move. At least nobody that has said that yet. If anyone else wants to corroborate that aspect feel free but otherwise I feel like I don't believe that.

Finn

kill the weak. big man you are. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:
8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Odds of scum having a jailer?

With a vig out there, i dont see why not

Although dome could have randomized the powers so scum could end up with ones that typically go to town

Its what people do with their claimed powers that matter imo