XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

Just now, Whicker said:

**** like this makes mafia unfun. Sorry for being wrong. **** off 

Its not you its was everyone.  

You (as in everyone) can't get closed minded and tunnel in on what is perceived the setup should and should not be.  

We need to use everything at our disposal and that would include the thread and I tried to get people to look that way and no one did 

Everyone ignored the thread and just tunneled me for 3 days.  You can't do that if we wanna win as town.

I even nailed that it was possibly Orca if he chose to no kill n3 (i didn't believe it though) but no one was discussing anything anymore and just focused on me for what was thought to be a poor setup so it was just lost in the thread

10 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

I’m sorry mwil😔

It’s all good. I was hoping someone would follow me on Orca, but nobody did. I figured Pickle wouldn’t because “Town mwil would know who he is” made it clear he’d only vote me or rack, so I had to self preserve.

Just now, MWil23 said:

It’s all good. I was hoping someone would follow me on Orca, but nobody did. I figured Pickle wouldn’t because “Town mwil would know who he is” made it clear he’d only vote me or rack, so I had to self preserve.

I wanted whicker there but it was clear that wasn't happening so yeah I think I was stuck to racks.  I got to closed in on the 3× roleblock n3 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I wanted whicker there but it was clear that wasn't happening so yeah I think I was stuck to racks.  I got to closed in on the 3× roleblock n3 

It is what it is. When I’m roleblocked multiple times in a row and then people cal me unverified while I point at Orca and am summarily dismissed, not much I can do when it’s a 3-3 line and nobody follows me. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I do think that is a lessen for outting abilities early bc it only helps scum.  Its why I was shocked malf outted my ability d2

Disagree. We had 3 kills blocked and 1 night i chose not to kill. This game was perfect for all the freaking claims and extra moves and jails, protects commutes, vote manipulation etc lol