2018 QBs

brooks1957

3 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-darnold-20171128-story,amp.html

Some new quotes in there. Either he really has no issue with playing for the Browns or he's just saying that because he knows he's returning to school anyway and doesn't want it to seem like it's because of the Browns.

He can only return to school so many years, we can suck forever. We can wait him out and he knows it.

7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

He can only return to school so many years, we can suck forever. We can wait him out and he knows it.

Haha. It would suck to lose badly for 3 years in a row but it would be hilarious if he went back to school and we purposely tanked for the #1 pick again just to get him. I wonder if a prospect could file a restraining order on and entire organization for stalking?

I think he also knows that if he stays in school, the Browns will most likely take Rosen/another QB so he should be fine.

His personality at least from what I've picked up on from watching interviews and reading quotes doesn't come across to me as a privileged daddy's boy like Eli. I don't think he could get away with pulling an Eli. He's neither got the family lineage nor the clearcut status.

I think the most he could do is go back to school and say it's because he loves California. It's not as brutal but the result would still be the same. F over the Browns.

I think we're sweet though. I like Rosen more and more I watch and allow myself to. In the right system he'll be money.

This throw to a second read from his end zone, to kickstart a 99 yard TD drive was the dagger.

He's also great at throwing on the move.

And another clutch third down throw in the shadow of his own end zone.

I'm hoping that winning the PAC-12 title and another Rose Bowl will be enough to see him off and make him feel good about what he's done for the program. The alternative is that it spurs him on to make a run at the national championship next year.

Archived