GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs Derrick Henry (EZ Dub Edt. -- Yes I said it)

NoFlyZone

12 minutes ago, D82 said:

Let's not forget how many sacks he has avoided this game, and how he had the moxie and the cajones to escape and heave it down field not once but twice for PI calls, once even for a 50+ yard gain that will NOT show up on the stat sheet 

Which is EXACTLY WHY I only use stats as a small piece of the facts. Context matters so much more.

3 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

KC has barely scraped their victories by. Would anyone argue they aren't good? Josh Allen is on a cold pick streak. Anyone think he isn't good now?

Did anyone think they sloppy when they hung like 40 points on the best team in the league? Or put up 50 points 2 week or three prior?

Problem is, or rather difference is, this fan base over reacts to every single little thing. Where as other fan bases know bad games happen, bad plays happen, bad throws happen - you suck it up and move into the next play, or the next game. That is what you are coached when you play. Making a mistake, they happen. Losses, happen. Perfection is IMPOSSIBLE. Forget the loss, forget the bad play, focus on the next opportunity. I'm assuming many here who neglect to do this never really took the field. Or had some really lousy coaching, because that's something often taught in peewee leagues let alone high school.

No other fan base does that. I have a NYJ forum I'm part of, and even with all the crap they've gone through, they don't get that way. I've perused the Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Colts forums on this forum. Fanbases aren't like that either. 

We are an emotional and devoted fanbase. It makes us so great to talk ball with. But the over reaction to every little win, pick, loss, TD, sudden rising star, sudden falling star, and move by the FO is still absolutely re-donk-you-less.

The problem I have with your argument is that SINCE the 40 and 50 point games, this team has looked sloppy!

This score should be at 40 points by now. Instead, they are struggling to execute plays against a bunch of back ups.

The difference between Dallas and teams you have mentioned is that Dallas does not attack. It's as if they are "hoping" they're playcalling and execution work.

Teams lije Philly, KC, BUFF, CINN, they go after teams, the are sharp, they attack with a sense if confidence. 

Dallas almost looks like they are uncertain if the play will work, like they don't trust themselves or the OC.