Raiders to release QB Derek Carr (Page 73)

RaidersAreOne

11 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

How profound. Let's hope they implode and we get yet another reboot. Another roster overhaul. More inconsistency. More playbooks to learn and player fits to find. Rinse and repeat, same as it ever was.

Some of you are all too much. Anything to make the bad man go away I guess. 

I wouldn’t bother responding to Humble’s burner account. He’s not even trying to hide it at this point. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RaiderChef said:

I can proudly say I am rooting for this version of the raiders to fail... and fail hard. I am rooting for Josh McDaniels to never win another game as a Head Coach of the Raiders and for him and Dave Ziegler to be fired. 

Why? 

I've never liked McDaniels, could honestly care less about Zeigler, and don't really care for a lot of the moves we make. 

But I'd much much much rather be proven totally wrong and unnecessarily skeptical than actively hope we fail. 

I hope McDaniels is fired BECAUSE I think he'll continue to fail, I don't hope he continues to fail BECAUSE it will get him fired. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Because he’s still butthurt the team released his precious DC.

I see it a lot on facebook. Raider fans saying they hope the Raiders do terrible and Carr does well. Like GTFO. Not a true fan… should never have that much loyalty to a PLAYER. It’s a business. You root for the teams. Do not get emotionally attached to a damn player. Enjoy his services, but never get emotionally attached. 

• Like 2

Just now, BayRaider said:

I see it a lot on facebook. Raider fans saying they hope the Raiders do terrible and Carr does well. Like GTFO. Not a true fan… should never have that much loyalty to a PLAYER. It’s a business. You root for the teams. Do not get emotionally attached to a damn player. Enjoy his services, but never get emotionally attached. 

I could almost understand it with a generational player like Brady. Almost. A guy who had brought your team some incredible level of success. But this kind of attitude for Derek freakin’ Carr? Some people really need to get over themselves.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

I could almost understand it with a generational player like Brady. Almost. A guy who had brought your team some incredible level of success. But this kind of attitude for Derek freakin’ Carr? Some people really need to get over themselves.

I know this probably wasn’t McDaniels/Ziegler plan…. but luring Adams in over Carr, dumping Carr, and luring Rodgers in over Adams, is some goat-level maneuvering. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Why? 

I've never liked McDaniels, could honestly care less about Zeigler, and don't really care for a lot of the moves we make. 

But I'd much much much rather be proven totally wrong and unnecessarily skeptical than actively hope we fail. 

I hope McDaniels is fired BECAUSE I think he'll continue to fail, I don't hope he continues to fail BECAUSE it will get him fired. 

What is there to be a fan of? Al Davis is gone. They left Oakland. They are an embarrassment. 

59 minutes ago, RaiderChef said:

What is there to be a fan of? Al Davis is gone. They left Oakland. They are an embarrassment. 

This sounds like a person who thinks Carr was way better than he is. Carr was a huge part of the problem. Carr’s most extreme fans think every single thing except Carr was the problem. It’s a distortion from reality. This happens a lot with fans and their QB’s where they make excuses and can’t see clearly when it comes to their QB, but I’ve never seen it to the magnitude of Carr and Raider fans. Really made me question our fanbase. 

37 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This sounds like a person who thinks Carr was way better than he is. Carr was a huge part of the problem. Carr’s most extreme fans think every single thing except Carr was the problem. It’s a distortion from reality. This happens a lot with fans and their QB’s where they make excuses and can’t see clearly when it comes to their QB, but I’ve never seen it to the magnitude of Carr and Raider fans. Really made me question our fanbase. 

No I know Carr is a Top 10 NFL QB in 2023. 

Carr is not, nor has he ever been part of the problem for the Raiders. He is literally the ONLY thing NOT the problem. Is he perfect? No but he is really REALLY good. 

Thinking a top 10 QB is holding back the Raiders is exactly why you are the worst poster on any Subforum on this website. You are a tard!