Week 17 GDT: Broncos @ KC Chiefs @ 11:00 AM MST

grizmo78

It was maybe stated early in the year but I was helping coach during that time and not paying much attention, but the fact Albert O wasn’t on the field always baffled me.  Showed a ton of promise last year, made the Fant trade possible and then all of a sudden can’t get on the field.

I get athleticism isn’t everything, but Albert O is an absolute freak athlete who you find ways to utilize.

Just now, germ-x said:

It was maybe stated early in the year but I was helping coach during that time and not paying much attention, but the fact Albert O wasn’t on the field always baffled me.  Showed a ton of promise last year, made the Fant trade possible and then all of a sudden can’t get on the field.

I get athleticism isn’t everything, but Albert O is an absolute freak athlete who you find ways to utilize.

He has been awful in this game. Even tried his best to drop the TD.

• Like 1

Just now, lomaxgrUK said:

I think what has happened after that (horrific) OPI call sums up the two teams. 

Our margins for victory are so small that one penalty has completely derailed us. If thats the Chiefs, they just brush if off and march down the field on the next series. 

Agreed.