Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Still on the slopes of Mt. Hood, the settlers knew this murderer among them had to be stopped.  They again took a vote and Slappy was the unlucky member they settled on. 

The grouped surrounded Slappy and pummeled him to death.  After the beating, the group realized Slappy had been infected with small pox.  They all gasped for they knew what was about to come. 

Over the next few weeks small pox ran rampant through the group claiming the lives of many, most notably Raves. 

@Slappy Mc is dead, he was Patient 0, Disease aligned (Pink text)

@Raves is dead, he was The Wagon Driver, Highwaymen aligned (Red Text)

Night moves due by 10:45 pm eastern 

Sign Ups:

1. @Deadpulse
7. @Whicker replaced by @MWil23
10. @The Orca
15. @Ragnarok
16. @Daboyle
17. @JoshstraDaymus

No idea when Slappy did that, but bravo whoever didn't kill him D2 and waited until now lmao 

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I was reading Josh as my next lynch vote too

I think PoE is him or Ragnarok. And Josh was smart to claim backup but he’s either lying about his ability or else his ability is kinda useless. Daboyle verified his visiting Raves, so I’d lean towards some type of scum protector perhaps.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I only can see what sins someone committed in the night I target them. Raves did no sin the night I targeted him. This is elementary, get your heads out of your butts.

You said sinless though. Seems redundant with a Town watcher. You’d have to visit the same person the night of a kill to get the same result.