Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

44 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Morning all.

So slappy is still alive and Malf got counter claimed but then was joking all along?

he was "reaction testing"

despite making a specific claim that would've tipped me off even if I were scum (unless he incredibly luckily guessed I was the one carrying out the hit). I don't know the reason (although I have a guess), but I'm pretty sure he was trying to get me lynched before discovering multiple people had info contrary to his claim. If that weren't the case, I'd still be the majority lynch right now

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I have 3 people confirming i did what i say i did and malf even retracted, bro (or rather, he was forced to retract).

I know we had our disagreements day 1 but don't let that cloud your judgement...

I’m not. I’m not voting you

15 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

he was "reaction testing"

despite making a specific claim that would've tipped me off even if I were scum (unless he incredibly luckily guessed I was the one carrying out the hit). I don't know the reason (although I have a guess), but I'm pretty sure he was trying to get me lynched before discovering multiple people had info contrary to his claim. If that weren't the case, I'd still be the majority lynch right now

He was reaction testing...to out the tracker?

That's my biggest issue with all of this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

the vote count should tell you how many people buy this story

Yeah.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Exactly and the how would I know there was a town tracker? Isn’t there usually a town tracker?

malf

I just dont see why a townie fakes being tracker on a double voter in order to out the real tracker.