BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

I was higher on Forbes, than Cam Smith.   Which is pretty uncommon I suppose.  

I didn't think he was 4.3 fast either.   Part of me thinks he dropped a bit of weight to improve the 40.    Don't get me wrong,  he's still skinny.  I pegged him up near 180 lbs though.    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Yep exactly. You can be flexible on size for the right amount of talent but his size is really, really stretching it. Love the tape though.

I'll say this:

He has probably my favorite tape of any CB in the draft. Man and zone capabilities...ELITE ball skills and instincts. WILLING tackler...very fluid with good speed/change of direction ability.

...and he weighs less than me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

GIF by Groundhog Day

No, i was ready to pick yesterday when people tried to pressure me to pick.  I was looking up pics for Kincaid when Blue decided to do that.  When that happens , and it's been this way for years, i will hold time out of spite

Edited by bcb1213

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

No, i was ready to pick yesterday when people tried to pressure me to pick.  I was looking up pics for Kincaid when Blue decided to do that.  When that happens , and it's been this way for years, i will hold time out of spite

Would you move back to 4.5?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I missed yesterday’s context but good work on the petty meter 💪