BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

17 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Right but waddle was able to show he could do it, before Tyreek came in

Doesn’t mean these guys wouldn’t either. The point is it opens up the offense. I have an alpha number 1 on my team so I don’t need JSN to go be the number one somewhere else. And Waddle is much better at a number 2 to Hill.

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Doesn’t mean these guys wouldn’t either. The point is it opens up the offense. I have an alpha number 1 on my team so I don’t need JSN to go be the number one somewhere else. And Waddle is much better at a number 2 to Hill.

Trade me Chase you coward

1.9: Lukas Van Ness, Edge, Iowa
Best fit: Falcons
The Eagles are a close second but Van Ness would be more likely to start on the edge and have a greater likelihood of moving inside on passing downs. 

Worse fit: Steelers
Dont want him in a 3-4. Plus Pittsburgh has two starters on the edge already. There’s a chance they ask him to move inside full time and as someone already considered raw having to learn about dropping back in coverage could mean multiple years before he’s a starter.

2.5: Zay Flowers, WR, Boston College
Best fit: Chargers
He would have a role immediately and with Kellen Moore. Allen is aging and Williams is a certain uncertainty from a health standpoint. He could be possibly be their WR1 by year 3.

Worse fit: Ravens
Uncertainty at QB. I don’t know what his target share would be now that OBJ and Bateman are there and the Ravens have been at their best when they commit to the run.

2.9: Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee
Best Fit: Packers
Really anywhere that keeps him at RT is best. He has a strong chance to start day one and for my personal benefit he would move Elgton Jenkins back to guard.

Worst Fit: Jets
Its hard to say there’s a bad fit but he could take Becton’s starting spot at LT and move him to bench. More than fit from team perspective is someone making him a day 1 LT.

3.9: Kelee Ringo, CB, Georgia
Best fit: Jaguars
They have one quality starter in Tyson Campbell and Ringo could play immediately. The Jags helped Campbell get things together and I think they could do the same with Ringo.

Worse fit: Saints
They are good at that position and he would challenge Alontae Taylor for playing time immediately. With Paulson Adebo and Alontae Taylor, we’re looking at a logjam.

4.9: Marvin Mims, WR, Oklahoma
Best fit: Chiefs. Being with Mahomes is a great fit. He can win deep so he’ll blend nicely with their current assortment of weapons.

Worse fit: Jets
Rodgers is the short term answer. They have plentiful short term options at WR.

5.9: Zach Charbonnet, RB, UCLA
Best fit: Bengals 
This depends on what happens with Joe Mixon. He would have a role immediately in any event.

Worst fit: Buccaneers
He could play immediately but Tampa was historically bad running the ball. We could have a time share with White so pass. The Pats are a close worse fit too.

7.4: Henry To’Oto’o, LB, Alabama
Best fit: Steelers
KC works too, but anywhere he could play immediately 

Worse fit: Ravens 
They already have two starters 

7.9: Karl Brooks, DT, Bowling Green
Best fit: Eagles
Anybody who runs a 4-3 and is big on rotational snaps.

Worst fit: Packers
Anybody who runs a 3-4

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Everyone, the +/- chart doc is ready to go for this weekend. We're about 12 hours away now from hearing the first pick of the draft. Good luck to everyone, hope you all like where your guys end up!

Hit me up with that +1 on my first pick 😎

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

Everyone, the +/- chart doc is ready to go for this weekend. We're about 12 hours away now from hearing the first pick of the draft. Good luck to everyone, hope you all like where your guys end up!

I think Keeanu Benton will be my biggest riser and a surprise 1st rounder tonight.

Olu Olu may go undrafted though so my number will be in the negs.

7 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I think Keeanu Benton will be my biggest riser and a surprise 1st rounder tonight.

Olu Olu may go undrafted though so my number will be in the negs.

I have heard no rumors of a big Benton surprise pick but we will see. You have officially called your shot.