BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Don't think that's valid

From the thread

For every year decreased in a offer in free agency, you must increase the yearly salary by 5%.

2000 x 0.05 = 2100

The math says it should.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

K but give me one 

If you were here I’d gladly share. My legit secret talent is grilling/smoking. The best thing I make is probably a pork butt, and usually if I can work it out I do some smoked skillet queso when the pork is finishing. You get the smoke and pork dripping flavor in there. Let the women folk make the salad so they can all feel better about vegetables…as I’d there weren’t onions, rotel, and jalapeños in the queso.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

From the thread

For every year decreased in a offer in free agency, you must increase the yearly salary by 5%.

2000 x 0.05 = 2100

The math says it should.

Still doesn't beat the $250 threshold.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

If you were here I’d gladly share. My legit secret talent is grilling/smoking. The best thing I make is probably a pork butt, and usually if I can work it out I do some smoked skillet queso when the pork is finishing. You get the smoke and pork dripping flavor in there. Let the women folk make the salad so they can all feel better about vegetables…as I’d there weren’t onions, rotel, and jalapeños in the queso.

Put it the mail, I need solutions, not problems