BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

18 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Don’t listen to him Pickle. He wants the number one pick and he’s trying to poke the bear to try to get you to win games…

I could do that easily by trading away the top tier players.....which im willing to trade.  I just need a good offer that I like lol.  

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I could do that easily by trading away the top tier players.....which im willing to trade.  I just need a good offer that I like lol.  

Nobody will trade with you because your asking prices are absurd.

15 hours ago, Blue said:

Nobody will trade with you because your asking prices are absurd.

I've done quite well in the trading department and have been very easy to deal with and the teams i have traded with can vouch for this.  The issue you probably have is your insane low ball offers lol.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I've done quite well in the trading department and have been very easy to deal with and the teams i have traded with can vouch for this.  The issue you probably have is your insane low ball offers lol.  

The last time I asked about a player, you told me you wanted three BDL first round picks for a 30 year old wide receiver. Shut the **** up.

Edited by Blue