Washington Commanders/Football Team/Redskins Wish list

Coaching staff keep Ron on the stipulation that he gets rid of Scott Turner if not he can go out the door to

Scott Turner see above ^^^^

Please find some olinemen from LT to RT move Cosmi to guard where he belongs in my opinion and PLEASE get a qb through the draft in short develop him like back in the 90's PLEASE no more getting other peoples cast offs

Defensive staff I would like them to stay just need more talent mainly at cornerback and linebacker and free safety the dline is legit

Let Wentz walk out the door quick fast and in a hurry

Sign Payne no matter what

Sign Holcomb and find young fast backups don't ever let Bostic on the field again unless he can coach

You can keep Heinicke but he can not be the future

Also if Ron stays no more Carolina guys please that just does not work and we see this in the games

Please find a competent GM and a whole from office

Last but and is a definite must please I need this to happen in my life time Dan Snyder teams to needs to get his hands off my team and please PLEASE let the sale of this team happen.  I want to be able to go to the a new stadium that has the bells and whistles, because that toilet bowl of a stadium is the worst for all I care they can play at Audi stadium until the new one is built because FED EX is the worst stadium in the league.  I really don't care who the new owner is as long as it's not Dan and his wife!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Legend_Kenny4ever

12 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

If you can’t improve your QB situation in the draft you guys should seriously look at Jacoby Brissett as a place holder. 
I think with the rest of the team you have he could get you to the playoffs 

Nah man. We've been down that road several times with players like Brissett. I'd rather just roll with Heinicke and Howell.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Nah man. We've been down that road several times with players like Brissett. I'd rather just roll with Heinicke and Howell.

Yeah unless a deal falls into our lap (a La a Fields opportunity from two years ago) I’m with you 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Agree, I'm out on Brissett as well. I love Heinicke in a backup roll, I personally think he's one of the best backups in the NFL, he's just not a full time starter in the NFL imo. I would love to keep him as a backup but as long as he's in Washington, he's going to be the fans go to the minute the starter struggles, which would be a detriment to Howell's success if that is in fact a possibility. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Legend_Kenny4ever said:

Coaching staff keep Ron on the stipulation that he gets rid of Scott Turner if not he can go out the door to

Scott Turner see above ^^^^

Rivera isn’t going to fire his friends son. I don’t see Scotty being fired. I don’t see Ron  making any changes to his coaching staff.

Please find some olinemen from LT to RT move Cosmi to guard where he belongs in my opinion

I think we’ll draft 2 or 3 OL. I see us re-signing Wes S. Since I think Ron will be our HC next year I don’t see as many changes to the OL as others want. Not saying I wouldn’t do it, but I think Ron brings back Leno, Norwell & Roullier (on a pay cut).

PLEASE get a qb through the draft in short develop him like back in the 90's PLEASE no more getting other peoples cast offs

Agreed

Defensive staff I would like them to stay just need more talent mainly at cornerback and linebacker and free safety the dline is legit

Let Wentz walk out the door quick fast and in a hurry

Sign Payne no matter what

Sign Holcomb and find young fast backups don't ever let Bostic on the field again unless he can coach

You can keep Heinicke but he can not be the future

Agreed. I think they draft 2 LBs in the mid rounds to develop behind Holcomb & Jamin.

Also if Ron stays no more Carolina guys please that just does not work and we see this in the games

Please find a competent GM and a whole from office

If Ron is back, the front office which he formed will be retained as well. Also, if Ron is back, he’s going to keep his Commanthers.

15 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

He is quite a bit better than both and I have never seen teammates talk as highly about a person 

He’s on par with Heinicke. They’re both better than Wentz. Brissett gets us nowhere and it’s a waste of time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

He is quite a bit better than both and I have never seen teammates talk as highly about a person 

Our players love Heinicke. If you don’t know that, then you haven’t been paying attention to Washington football games at all the last 3 years - which is understandable bc you’re a Browns fan.

There’s no way of knowing if Brissett is better than Howell. Howell was better then Brissett in college & Howell has yet to play an NFL game.

Most Washington fans would rather see Heinicke back to compete w/ Howell & maybe a rookie drafted unless we’re getting a certain top 15 QB in free agency who definitely upgrades our QB room.

1. New Owner

2. New Name/Uniforms (Rebrand)

3. New Coach/Coordinators

4. New GM

5. Draft a QB in 2024 

6. Resign Payne

7. Rebuild the Offensive Line

8. Draft 1-2 LB/DB’s

9. Cut Wentz, Keep Heinicke/Howell 

10. New Stadium  

Edited by ARTMONK HOF
  • Like 1