NFL Scheduling

Captain Relax

14 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

When was the last timenthe Vikings weren't on the road at the end of the season?

What do the schedulars in the NFL have against the Vikingd?

Last year. 

The Vikings have actually finished the season at home 7 of the past 10 seasons.

Edited by SemperFeist
  • Like 1

We seem to always finish against Chicago.

I'd like to see our week 18 game be a home one vs Green Bay or Detroit.

Honestly, I didn't mind it when teams didn't have to play in the division for the last game of the year. I guess rivalry games are more important though and have a heavy emphasis on playoff seeding.

I have always wondered what the hell happened to the rotation that was supposed to occur for the final game of the season.  How it was originally set up was that they would rotate the final game of the season between the other 3 division opponents...and then that inexplicably seemed to go right out the window and we practically finish against the Bears every year.  It really irritates me.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I have always wondered what the hell happened to the rotation that was supposed to occur for the final game of the season.  How it was originally set up was that they would rotate the final game of the season between the other 3 division opponents...and then that inexplicably seemed to go right out the window and we practically finish against the Bears every year.  It really irritates me.  

Because the Lions have been the doormat of the NFL, and the Packers are the golden child. It’s always been set up to favor teams like the Packers. 

Just watch, next year’s schedule will have the Packers finishing against the Bears, and the Vikings finishing against the Lions. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Still can't believe the NFL didn't put the Titans @ Jaguars on Sunday Night Football. Winner takes the division and the #4 seed in the AFC. Isn't that exactly the type of game the NFL was hoping for in week 18? 

It's likely because neither of those teams draw the ratings that the Packers do.  It's rather ridiculous to put Packers-Lions on SNF when the Lions' fate will likely already be known prior to kickoff.  

2 hours ago, swede700 said:

It's likely because neither of those teams draw the ratings that the Packers do.  It's rather ridiculous to put Packers-Lions on SNF when the Lions' fate will likely already be known prior to kickoff.  

Doesn’t seem Detroit is backing down. Hopefully they can take out Green Bay.