Ravens vs pittburgh: snf gameday thread

Malfatron

I said it earlier today too but like what Mark Andrews did just there shouldn’t be a thing. If defenders can’t launch why can ball carriers send a flying knee to the head just cause it’s a failed hurdle ? It’s no less dangerous for head and neck injuries 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Just tuned in the watch the goat hit a 51 like it was an xp

Feels so strange to know that Boswell has been far above average as a kicker, and in most other eras would be one of the best, but Tucker makes Boz look average.

• Like 1

Just now, warfelg said:

Feels so strange to know that Boswell has been far above average as a kicker, and in most other eras would be one of the best, but Tucker makes Boz look average.

Its gonna be hard for anyone ever to supplant Tucker for best of all time at what he does.

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Its gonna be hard for anyone ever to supplant Tucker for best of all time at what he does.

Yea. As much as I hate how easy he makes things on the offense, damn do I respect him.  The fact he's only 33 is amazing.  He could kick til he's 45.

• Like 1