Ravens vs pittburgh: snf gameday thread

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Get out of the picture refs, nobody tunes in to watch you.

Stunning upset by the Steelers. I don't think you can fire Tomlin on the back of this.

Was it stunning? I feel like most had Pittsburgh winning lol

5 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

If the division is there to be won he will be in next week but If Bengals take a two game lead he will be in there in wild card. 

Unpopular opinion: I don't care about the division much

If we win that game and the division, we will earn the right to play Cincy for a second consecutive week, but at home in the rematch. If we lose that game and the division, we will have to play Cincy for a second consecutive week, both in Cincy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Unpopular opinion: I don't care about the division much

If we win that game and the division, we will earn the right to play Cincy for a second consecutive week, but at home in the rematch. If we lose that game and the division, we will have to play Cincy for a second consecutive week, both in Cincy.

I’d rather see Lamar healthy than win the division for slightly better seeding but Lamar is gimped 

15 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

If the division is there to be won he will be in next week but If Bengals take a two game lead he will be in there in wild card. 

I'm not sure. If Cincy beats Bills, we'd still want to win next week because we'd be the 5 seed if the Chargers lose and we win. 5 seed is way more appealing than the 6 seed. 

21 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

Get out of the picture refs, nobody tunes in to watch you.

Stunning upset by the Steelers. I don't think you can fire Tomlin on the back of this.

tomlin is a top five maybe even top three coach in this league and should have the job for as long as he wants