GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Commanders (Hopeful and yet realistic EDT)

NoFlyZone

1 minute ago, thisnamesucks said:

It wasn't ignored, it just points to the fact that while he's thrown a lot of TD's, he's also thrown a lot of picks. Both of those numbers would go down would he have less attempts, which he should. I don't care about 23 td's when you're throwing 14 INT to go with them over that span, that's terrible. Name another QB who'd put up those stats and they'd be impressive to you? If Rodgers, Mahomes or Brady did that crap all that would be talked about is how bad their season is

Maybe when you watch this team play, you say hey Prescott scores a lot. I say hey, this team is winning despite his turn-overs. His mental mistakes will be too much to over-come in the playoffs so......keep praising him I guess? I won't, because he's why we're going to lose against top tier teams

Ah alright, so your point is that you don’t care about scoring points and just want to blindly cherry pick one stat devoid of any context to fit your narrative. Your point isn’t logical.

Not sure if you know this, but scoring points in football is kind of important. You’re not losing many games scoring 35+

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

What do you mean? Momentum in terms of playing better ball in your last game of the season. Don’t think the starters want to be done while having their worst performance of literally the entire season.

I think you are being TROLLED. 

2 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

10 of 30 passes for Dak 😂😂😂😂😂😂

But it’s all the wide receivers’ fault. Just ask the folks around here. Pay no attention to many of the God awful, inaccurate throws. Not Dak’s fault. Nope. Just the receivers’.

5 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Most points per game since 2020: Dak Prescott, over Mahomes and Josh Allen.

But you guys will act like he’s a problem. You’re insanely ridiculous.

Of the 3 of them, how many have been to an AFCCG or SB???

Points are relative to the poor level of competition they have played.

But when I comes to better teams, ie Playoffs, they can't win.

I would rather be the lowest scoring team in the league but win when it matters than have a gaudy stat that amounts to nothing post season.