GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Commanders (Hopeful and yet realistic EDT)

NoFlyZone

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Any updates on Bland? He misses time, we’re probably in a world of trouble at CB2 next week.

Side note - who is going to be THE MAN to lead the GDT charge and start a 4 game win streak?

GDT records 2022:

DaBoys: 0-1

@textaz03: 4-1

@Nextyearfordaboyz: 2-1

@Tony7188:4-1

@NoFlyZone: 2-1

I say we either go fresh blood with someone like @HDsportsfanor @WizardHawk

Or we bring back one of our 4-1 guys, Tex or Tony 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, D82 said:

I didn't make a single GDT this year? Wow.

Well, you have faith in Dak. We are going to need some optimism going forward.

I tried the pessimistic anti-Dak approach week 1, and Tom Brady saw right through it. You gotta be careful with the GOAT, don’t go thinking you’re going to get a reverse jinx working, confuse him with a clever title, or overpower him with GIFs. He’s the GOAT. He’s seen it all. 

Nobody in the history of the footballsfuture DC sub has ever created a GDT that beat Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr. Nobody. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Well, you have faith in Dak. We are going to need some optimism going forward.

I tried the pessimistic anti-Dak approach week 1, and Tom Brady saw right through it. You gotta be careful with the GOAT, don’t go thinking you’re going to get a reverse jinx working, confuse him with a clever title, or overpower him with GIFs. He’s the GOAT. He’s seen it all. 

Nobody in the history of the footballsfuture DC sub has ever created a GDT that beat Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr. Nobody. 

Well, it's my birthday on Monday. So maybe there's some good juju out there? 

• Like 1

Just now, D82 said:

Well, it's my birthday on Monday. So maybe there's some good juju out there? 

I officially cast my vote for @D82. No GDTs this year so there’s no recent film on him, had a great run at the Dog Show this year, and doing well in school. Big time Dak fan. Birthday is Monday. He’s a Capricorn. Brady is a Leo. Leo’s hate Capricorns. I’m feeling good about this. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

GDT records 2022:

DaBoys: 0-1

@textaz03: 4-1

@Nextyearfordaboyz: 2-1

@Tony7188:4-1

@NoFlyZone: 2-1

I say we either go fresh blood with someone like @HDsportsfanor @WizardHawk

Or we bring back one of our 4-1 guys, Tex or Tony 

Fresh blood, or Tony who had some of our most excellent performances of the season

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I officially cast my vote for @D82. No GDTs this year so there’s no recent film on him, had a great run at the Dog Show this year, and doing well in school. Big time Dak fan. Birthday is Monday. He’s a Capricorn. Brady is a Leo. Leo’s hate Capricorns. I’m feeling good about this. 

I second this motion (raises hand).

I do the balls and straps threads (wow....that sounded awfully sexual).

GDT is above my pay grade.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

After the way this F.O. let Murray unceremoniously walk out the door and Zeke's holdout for a big contract (that he couldn't live up to), what football reason should the Cowboys re-sign Zeke? A rookie can do what Zeke does (short yardage/pass protect) at a fraction of the cost. The locker room should be led by Dak and Micah, not Zeke.  

I just feel like it's time to move on with Zeke's tenure in Dallas. He will only continue to get worse from here. 

Zeke situation is couldn’t be more different different than Murray’s. Murray was a free agent who had a market for a big contract. Zeke has a contract, and it’s feasible to redo his contract in a way that costs less to keep him than it does to cut him.

If he’s not amenable to a big pay cut and thinks he can get a deal elsewhere, then I completely agree with cutting him. But I just think everyone is going to look at the situation and decide that agreeing to a new, reduced contract is the best idea for all parties.

11 hours ago, DaBoys said:

These are the times where we should’ve done a poll. We are talking about the GOAT here. He won’t be beat by nothing less than a GOAT GDT. 

Edited by Tony7188
  • Like 1