2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

The two teams are using their media buddies to help get these negotiations rolling along.

I think we all knew that the actual trade negotiations were not going to be easy, especially with both sides believing that they hold the hammer.

I am fairly certain that one fan base will be elated and the other will be pissed once we find out what the actual trade details are.

Just now, rickyt31 said:

If we were to give up a high pick, I would like to see one of the Packers OL included in the deal. 

The only one that is "tradeable" is Jon Runyan, and he's still relatively cheap so it's unlikely to be included.  Unless you want one of our backup OL (and Zach Tom is pretty much untouchable).

Just now, CWood21 said:

The only one that is "tradeable" is Jon Runyan, and he's still relatively cheap so it's unlikely to be included.  Unless you want one of our backup OL (and Zach Tom is pretty much untouchable).

Yeah, I think future plans will be made for Tom. Y'all also signed Nijman to a 2nd round tender? Do you think there is a plan for him? and if so, what about Bakhtiari (If he restructures) and Jenkins? 

4 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Yeah, I think future plans will be made for Tom. Y'all also signed Nijman to a 2nd round tender? Do you think there is a plan for him? and if so, what about Bakhtiari (If he restructures) and Jenkins? 

Unless someone signs him to a deal, I think he's probably back on his tender and then he hits FA next year and gets paid.

8 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Same. Really happy Tremaine is gone, but life would be a lot easier without Poyer. lol 

Yeah if White gets back to his old self and Elam takes a 2nd year step that back 7 is still deadly with Milano roaming the middle. Plus Von, EO and GR up front. 

Edited by KingOfNewYork

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Yeah if White gets back to his old self and Elam takes a 2nd year step that back 7 is still deadly with Milano roaming the middle. Plus Von, EO and GR up front. 

Yeah, they will still be tough. Even with Rodgers, they won't be easy. With Tremaine, some people don't realize how hard it is to see and throw over a 6'5 MLB and the DL with those safeties.