2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Do you know him playing better is still one of the worst starting QBs in the league? When you're statistically the worst starting QB in the NFL... there's only 1 way to go.

It is absolutes if you actually listen to the FO. The owner, GM and HC all saying a big upgrade at QB will happen is getting ignored by some. The whole FO isn't saying Zach is their guy and he deserves a chance at starting next year. It's literally the opposite. It's we'll do everything we can to upgrade there. Only quotes positive for Wilson are from him. Saying he'll make whoever is brought in's life hell. Which is a great attitude. But fact is. Based on everything we've seen from him. Anyone brought in whos good. Beats him out by a mile.

We'll see. I think any QB we realistically can bring in outside of Jackson, Rodgers, Brady he can beat out at his best. That's on him to prove. 

2 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

A turnaround is very possible under the right OC. Just have to see who that is. 

I will continue to say that I'm against him being the incumbent starter, he has to earn it this off-season by every measure. 

I get that. But the FO unless they strike out, doesn't sound like they're bringing in a guy that's competing with Wilson.

I think they're thinking WAY bigger. Towards the likes of Lamar, Rodgers, Carr and such. Guys where it's not even a QB competition. It's straight up Wilson, you're #2 now.

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I get that. But the FO unless they strike out, doesn't sound like they're bringing in a guy that's competing with Wilson.

I think they're thinking WAY bigger. Towards the likes of Lamar, Rodgers, Carr and such. Guys where it's not even a QB competition. It's straight up Wilson, you're #2 now.

One of those names is not like the other. 

12 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

You think JD and Saleh are putting their futures in the hands of the worst starting NFL QB? Doubtful. 

It’s not even doubtful. It’s a 100% certainty that he will not be the starter week 1. If it actually came down to a legit competition and there was 3 qbs and they kept 2 im 100% certain that Zach would not only lose the starting job but he would be cut 

8 minutes ago, Greene N White said:

It’s not even doubtful. It’s a 100% certainty that he will not be the starter week 1. If it actually came down to a legit competition and there was 3 qbs and they kept 2 im 100% certain that Zach would not only lose the starting job but he would be cut 

MLF leaving Jets.

FA isn't active.

Training camp doesn't start until this summer.

And yet, you said 100 percent that he wont start for week 1? 

Okay.

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

I honestly just hope we act fast when we can. This QB speculation nonsense is brutal. 

What I am afraid of is Jets may take some time to review qb situation for right money or whatever.

Maybe we should bring an outside moderator to oversee this forum. lol.