Packers Pissed it Away, Playoff Discussion Thread

MacReady

Least Super Bowl wins first, then the Cowboys so I can be right about McCarthy.

Vikings for the lols and Kirk Cousins of all QBs breaking the 13% barrier, then Bills, Jaguars, Chargers, Bengals, etc, doesn’t really matter.

Don’t want to see the Chiefs or Buccaneers win.

• Like 1

While I do not want the Vikings to win it all, I also do not have the kind of loser energy needed to care that much. I'm not a Bears fan, whose only thrill every year is waiting for GB to inevitably get bounced. Won't be me. Planning to take it all in very objectively. 

Wouldn't mind seeing Big Mike win it again, but that would also mean Jerry Jones wins. There's no good answer. 

Just now, Zycho32 said:

Not bothered with anyone in the AFC. I'd take the Jags for the underdog factor, I suppose. [BLEEP] everyone in the NFC though. Just [BLEEP] them.

This, though I'd be good with the Eagles winning. Rest of the NFC field can get tossed in the trash

I for one woudnt mind Brady getting another, he already the GOAT,  that way other young up and comings dont evolve as fast.

Bengals, Chiefs and Jaguars are some of my favorite non packer teams, so in the AFC, those 3 I’m cool with.

Jelly of the Seahawks future, hope they fail badly, hate every NFC team left in it, probably the Bucs the least.

Just now, fattlipp said:

I for one woudnt mind Brady getting another, he already the GOAT,  that way other young up and comings dont evolve as fast.

Bengals, Chiefs and Jaguars are some of my favorite non packer teams, so in the AFC, those 3 I’m cool with.

Jelly of the Seahawks future, hope they fail badly, hate every NFC team left in it, probably the Bucs the least.

Brady winning another one wouldn't phase me, but by god would it just be so boring. 

Just now, fattlipp said:

If Brady wins I quit watching football forever and just buy Madden every year so I can make some undrafted QB win ten Super Bowls averaging 18 touchdowns and 16 interceptions a year.

• Like 1