Packers Pissed it Away, Playoff Discussion Thread

MacReady

3 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

This is my preferred NFC outcome. I don't hate a lot of players, not even division rivals, but I have a pure, special hatred for Russ Wilson for a whole host of reasons. 

I hated Seattle Russ.  But man, oh man, do I love me some somehow even cornier Denver Russ.  I guess it is just really funny when he loses but still is such a dork.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Striker said:

Said this in a different thread, but I'll take the Vikings losing to the Bills to take sole possession of most Super Bowl appearances without a win. That might permanently break that fanbase.

If I didn’t have a 16 years best friend who is a Vikings fan I would accept this, but I wouldn’t wish that pain on my worst enemy, and certainly not my best friend.

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Vikings winning would help us a lot. Would put the pressure on Gute/Murphy.

If they win with ****ing Kirk Cousins getting paid more than Rodgers, that’s a very bad look for Gute/Murphy.

Let’s go Vikings!

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth...

8 minutes ago, fattlipp said:

I for one woudnt mind Brady getting another, he already the GOAT,  that way other young up and comings dont evolve as fast.

Bengals, Chiefs and Jaguars are some of my favorite non packer teams, so in the AFC, those 3 I’m cool with.

Jelly of the Seahawks future, hope they fail badly, hate every NFC team left in it, probably the Bucs the least.

Brady isn't going to win another in Tampa.  The Bucs aren't any better than we were.

Least favorite is probably Chiefs and Chargers, Vikings are third.  If I could somehow get the cool Vikings fans a championship, but not the douchey ones, I would do that in a heartbeat.  Kind of don't like the Eagles too.  

Would like to see Fat Mike win for Dallas.  Would like to see Joey B win one.  I would like the Bills to win, but I feel like they will instantly stop being loveable and become obnoxious like the Chiefs if they do win.  

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Hating a division rival is a fabricated and stupid thing.

You hate the teams with more Super Bowl wins than your team. The Vikings have zero. We have four.

Nah. I've enjoyed not having to see any one of Chicago, Detroit, or Minny win a SB in my lifetime whereas I got to see 2 Packers SB's. I'd like to continue living without having to see any of the other 3 NFCN teams win anything

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Hating a division rival is a fabricated and stupid thing.

You hate the teams with more Super Bowl wins than your team. The Vikings have zero. We have four.

That's what, the Patriots, Steelers, 49ers and Cowboys? Beat the Steelers twice, never faced the Patriots, can't get worked up about them. Fine with hating the other two.

I'll just stick to Stupid otherwise regarding the rivals. Gotta keep the HATE stoked, like lathering yourself in brimstone and ash.