Packers Pissed it Away, Playoff Discussion Thread

MacReady

I'll never want to see the Vikes win but in a worst case scenario I'd take them over the Niners(to come out of the NFC). I don't gotta deal with Vikes fans irl but I'm living in Niners country with friends/family/coworkers who are Niners fans

I'm happy that Rodgers made sure I got to avoid watching the Niners end the Packers season again

9 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Of course Tom Brady wins his division and gets into the playoffs with A losing record. 

I’d be fine with either DAL or TB losing.

Either Jerry gets bounced again or Brady ditches his family to have his first losing season and be one-and-done. Either way, I’ll take it.

Seriously, fk them both. This is the rare instance where I’m hoping for the meteor. 🤮

Edited by KManX89

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Join the Vikings bandwagon! It’s good for the Packers and it’ll be funny. Kirk ****ing Cousins!

Can't do it .. just can't.  Rather see 49ers win as their front office did what they had to do unlike ours.  Once a Viking disliker, always a disliker (hater more like it but that's to offensive in this day and age).

If I didn’t have a 16 years best friend who is a Vikings fan I would accept this, but I wouldn’t wish that pain on my worst enemy, and certainly not my best friend.

I have numerous Viking fan friends who I chum with a lot.  When the Packers failed the past few years in the conference finals they couldn't care less how crushed us Packer fans were.  Nice you can have empathy for them ... I still dislike/borderline hate the Vikings and would be fine if they got their butts kicked at any time.  

Hating a division rival is a fabricated and stupid thing.

You hate the teams with more Super Bowl wins than your team. The Vikings have zero. We have four.

Not .. those Super Bowl wins were years ago.  Vikings still suck ... period.  Don't mind Bears/Lions as rivals but the Queens and their fans isn't fabricated. 

Surprised to see Dallas getting as much love as they are in these parts.

Sure, Fat Mike is there, but Dallas is Dallas. I was under the impression that anybody who isn't already a Cowboys fan makes it their mission to hate/root against the Cowboys, I guess you learn something new every day.🤣

There's still the bitter 90's playoff history as well.

Edited by KManX89